“Highly Recommend”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We have been to Schaefer's many times since they re-opened and often bring out of town guests who want to return when they visit again. The food is awesome, from appetizers to sandwiches to entrees. The service is also amazing....they are very accomodating and very friendly. As a person who worked "in the industry" for over 25 years I appreciate everything they do and also understand that I may have to wait for a couple minutes if they are busy. We were just there tonight and had an amazing meal....crab dip, scallops lejon, broiled seafood combo and stuffed flounder! We will be back VERY soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Schaefer's dinner by the water was very relaxing, the food was good, the service was slow. We were in no hurry, so it was a lovely evening. We hope to return.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I have been to Schaeffer's several times (5)over the past three months and the food was very good each time. There were times awe had to wait for a seat 30-45 mins and they did not seem at all busy. Tables open outside on the upper deck as well as inside. Maybe they were short staffed. At times we opted for the inside bar where we received excellent service. We have eaten appetizers, sandwiches and entrees on our various visits. I know this is a restaurant known for seafood but their cheese steak is most excellent. Crab cakes are just as good. Service in the dining area can be slow .. Waiting on our entrees. But when our entrees arrived they were hot and very good. So got to chalk it up to the kitchen staff being very busy or slow. The outside bar is a fun area but felt invisible at times trying to get a drink. I would rate it excellent but it is just a notch below.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Very slow service sometimes I feel invisible at the bar. This place use to have great service but the new owners just haven't figured it out

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife and I have come here over the years and were pleased to have it reopen last year. It has a great environment, great view, good entertainment, fun fun place. Just don't get the fish tacos.