“Great Location”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Had a outstanding lunch here as we sat outside with a great view of the canal. The drinks and food were very good as was the service. Not cheap but you get what you pay for and we did have a great time.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This place has another great outside bar right on the water. The locals call it the umbrella bar. stop and you will see why

1  Thank TCboater
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Nice little place to relax & get good food, seating indoors or out. Watch the boats come up & down the river as you enjoy your meal.

1  Thank brwneye70
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My husband and I visited recently for a birthday luncheon. When visiting the Bayard House in the past we have usually had a good experience. On this visit the service was very slow. I ordered the crab cake sandwich which arrived with no tartar sauce. The tomato on top of the sandwich should have been composted the previous day. My husband's portabella sandwich was okay. When I went to the bathroom my plate was taken away without asking my husband if I was finished.
We will not be visiting here for another birthday celebration.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

It is always a special treat to dine at the Bayard House. The crab cakes are absolutely mouth watering, so moist and solidly filled with crab meat with perfect seasoning.