“Everybody loves Proc's”

Ranked #11 of 46 Restaurants in Chestertown
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Vinnie and Sal are an establishment here. Great food and the best service. They aim to please everyone.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

This is the best pizza in Chestertown & the surrounding areas. Don't miss the white spinach pizza it is amazing.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

My friend and I chose this restaurant because it was close to our hotel, and we wanted pasta. We were surprised that the restaurant was so low key, but there is no arguing that the food was exceptional. I had fetucinni Alfredo. My friend had spaghetti with white clam sauce. Both were exceptional.

Reviewed 14 November 2011

There is just something in the pizza that makes me keep going back for more...weekly. The sauce is delicious and the cheese is wonderul. The cheesesteaks are great and their signature "Leave it to us" hot sub makes my mouth water. This is the best pizza I've had and pizza is my number one favorite food so I've had a lot!

Reviewed 12 November 2011

I have eaten pizza at many places, including NYC, and this is hands down the best!!!