“OK for inexpensive meal” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Jacksonville, Alabama
“OK for inexpensive meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Big traffic jam (yes, in Chestertown) threw off our plans so we stopped in for cheesesteaks. They were good and served fairly quickly. We like the pizza too though sinfully greasy (in a good way). Price wasn't bad but they hit you pretty good on the sodas. If you want the Italian pizza/cheesesteak experience, this is probably the best in Chestertown. If you want a little finer Italian dinner, I'd go to Luisa's down the street.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Hong Kong, China
“Procs Rocks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

The pizza is really good and fully loaded with toppings, the subs are amazing, the only thing they need is wings. People who work there are unusually nice. Definitely the best pizza on the Eastern Shore.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Glubetrutah
Seoul, South Korea
“My favorite place for pizza, hands down!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

"Let's go to Proco" is a standard request of my family for weekend dinner time destinations. We have enjoyed dining in and getting take-out at the restaurant for nearly 13 years. I am consistently impressed with the quality and variety of pizzas offered. Our favorite items on the menu are the spinach calzone, cooked onion pizza (seasonal - call ahead to make sure it is available), and good ol' plain cheese pizza. Also, my father, who is not generally a veggie-lover, often orders the house salad at Procolino's for the delicious tangy salad dressing. I travel a lot for work, so I've come across a lot of pizza in my life - but Procolino's delicious fruity pizza sauce and other wonderful ingredients make it my favorite pizza place of all time.

• Visited March 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Best Pizza in Chestertown”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

We got to Chestertown frequently to visit family and we've ordered from Proccolino's a few times in the last decade. The pizza is quite good (and we're used to excellent pizza where we live) and the toppings are very generous. It's New York style so with 16" you get the bigger floppy slices. Last weekend we ordered a sausage, mushroom, onion and spinach pizza and a plain. Both were delicious and the toppings on the sausage, etc pizza were about an inch thick. My parents have said that recently they feel the bottom is not crispy enough but they usually order smaller pies. The two 16" pies were order were nicely baked, just enough crisp on the bottom but still tender.

• Visited August 2013
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Great food, genuine Italian chef Vincenzo - relaxed atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

I come to Washington College in Chestertown Maryland from Louisiana once a year and look forward to Procolino's all year. Anything with that marinara sauce ... yummy.

• Visited August 2013