“Quaint cottage on beautiful working farm in the...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mjrobinso...
Pedricktown, New Jersey
“Quaint cottage on beautiful working farm in the Eastern Shore Area”
Reviewed 16 January 2018 for a stay in May 2017

This cottage just begs you to slow down and relax. Gorgeous sunsets coupled with interesting sights of a real farm make this cottage picture perfect... we found neat shops and yummy restaurants nearby. The owner Sarah was welcoming and more than willing to answer my curious questions about her sheep and onsite Border Collie rescue. Watching the dogs play out in the field, sheeps graze and a cute pony meandering around were some of my favorite sights. Being able to bring my dog was really the icing on the cake. Note - there are some rules regarding this and my dog did not interact with the rescue dogs but they were reasonable rules. There were ample opportunities to take my dog into town and a nice fenced in yard -around the cottage- just for my dog to be outside and do his business. It was a great vacation and I will definitely be back!!

Management Response
19 Jan 2018
Thanks so much for visiting, I look forward to your next visit, and hope to see you soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing