“Not a New York Style Deli”
Review of New York Kosher Style Deli - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New York Kosher Style Deli
Reviewed 22 October 2012

The place is dirty. The cooler doesn't have much in it. The food was just awful. The sandwich was not good. The slaw and potato salad was terrible. My husband and I had stomach issues after this visit. Please don't go here for the deli sandwichs.

1  Thank TheEasternShoreBoop

Reviewed 20 October 2012

My review is the last one posted saying how good the chopped chicken liver is. I imagine it still,is when fresh.
Update: any place that is as dirty as people find it doesn't deserve to continue selling food.
Eating while making food? Handling money and food without washing hands?
Any place that is so unwelcoming and unprofessional does not deserve our patronage.

1  Thank Michelle21620
Reviewed 4 September 2012

This place has a really strange hostile vibe about it. My meal was average -- not great, just average -- and I would usually give any place more chances than one in case it was just an "off" day, but the attitude of this place definitely will keep me from ever coming back again.

Reviewed 3 August 2012

The folks at New York Kosher Style Deli make a mean tuna salad. Very good sandwiches. This place gets busy at lunch time with the locals which is always a good sign!

1  Thank Bunny22314
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I had one amazing knish there, hot out of the oven. The other two times I've gone, the bread was awfully stale, like it had been sitting out for at least two days--tough enough that I could barely get my teeth through it.