“Enjoyed Absolutely Everything!! Highly Recommended!!”
Review of Lemon Leaf Cafe

Lemon Leaf Cafe
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Chestertown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2012

The service was wonderful, very friendly warm atmosphere. Our food was delicious, you can't go wrong with anything on the menu. If you are ever in town and are looking for a great place to eat the Lemon Leaf Cafe is a must!!

Reviewed 3 September 2012

Lemon Leaf is a blend of home style friendliness and cooking with a few recipes from the owner's (JR) mom! This is a great little surprise that you should experience when coming to Chestertown for the Saturday Farmer's market or just driving through.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

The Lemon Leaf is a wonderful little cafe set in Chestertown's old downtown area. The servers are very experienced and welcoming. J.R., the owner, is extremely generous and will make you feel welcomed. The cream of crab soup is as advertised, superior. The salads and sandwiches are fresh and appealing. Don't leave without trying the fresh peach cobbler. Call a few minutes early so they'll have a table set up for you. It was very busy when we visited on a Sunday around 11:30 a.m.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

Ive been wanting to try out the L L cafes breakfast for sumtime now. My daughter n I enjoy each others company n trying different places 2 eat.
On this cloudy, humid Sunday we made our track from B-ton 2 Ctown 2 the LL cafe. Now, I've only eaten once b4 4 lunch.
As we entered the LL we were not warmly welcomed. It was quite busy as it would b during the hours of brunch. N there were only 2 waitresses. Short staffed? So I didn't hold it against them.
Although my daughter who is 5-1/2 yrs old did comment n I quote: "She wasn't pleasant". When we walked 2 back of restaurant 2 find sum1 2 seat us n the waitress said that. I thought it was funny...
So we were seated. The waitress who made the earlier comment was the one who waited on us. We ordered sum coffee. I then ordered the flannel cakes for my daughter n the Hungry Oarsman 4 myself.
Flannel cakes mayb a combo of crepes n pancakes i guess. Look more like crepes. The HO is 2 bacon, 1 sausage, 2 eggs, home fries n 2 flannel cakes. FYI- I didn't eat all, shared some w/ my daughter.
Let me tell ya, aftr a mayb 20 min wait, it was delish! Flannel cakes taste almost like funnel cake minus greasy feeling. I like the crispy edges. No butter needed, just syrup! Mmmm.... C pics of my girl enjoying them. The home fries are awesome as was all on my plate. U can tell the sausage n bacon are fresh! Probably from Suddlersville.
So, food gr8t! Service k. Definitely will go back!

Reviewed 2 September 2012

Whether I crave a great cup of coffee or really good people...the lemon leaf has even more to offer. Their menu, their service (I have 2 food allergies, they alter their made to order recipes for me every time!!) This is the "GO TO" place every time I go, I walk away full, satisfied and wake up craving more!

1  Thank Stacey D