“Treat!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The Lemon Leaf is a charming, bright little restaurant on the main street in Chestertown. The food is wonderful, fresh and plentiful!
The crab salad was the best I've ever eaten and my family had equally delicious items. My husband had a glorious peach cobbler--like nothing he had ever had before. We had fun there, met the owner and and were taken good care of by a delightful young woman. We'd go back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

After the hard winter we finally got to the Lemon Leaf Cafe and had an enjoyable evening. The food, especially the crab cakes and their "special"
Scallops were fabulous !! When you walk into this restaurant you are greeted by smiles and welcoming words. It sets the tone for the rest of the evening. And believe me a staff can make or break your dining experience. I can honestly say that the restaurant's staff from the receptionist to our waiter made us feel that we were welcomed and they enjoyed having us there for dinner. The service was prompt and the waiter was knowledgeable about the menu and he was not afraid to tell us his favorites, which by the way have now become my favorites. The one recommendation I can suggest is to leave room for a dessert. The dessert selections are worth giving up the bread and rolls!!

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

The crab soup is rich and creamy, a meal in itself. The crab cake sandwich was good but beware brown and wilted lettuce leaves both on the sandwiches and in the artfully arranged salads.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Directly across from the fun Centerville Farmers market is the Lemon Leaf Cafe. A bright and airy restaurant. We were greater and seated in a few minutes and look over the extensive lunch menu. We settled on the cream of crab soup, which is one of their specialties, and the black bean soup. We then enjoyed the flounder sandwich and the Tuna salad sandwich. Both came with choice of fries or chips. Lots of good lettuce and tomatoes with the sandwiches and an excellent cup of coffee to go with it. The sandwiches were large and had lots of flavor. Fries were very tasty. Our server, Nina was a delight. She was friendly and very knowledgeable about the menu. Ask for her when you go there.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

My wife is HYPER sensitive with food allergies. She never eats out. Tonight we went to Lemon Leaf with friends and I was prepared for her to just enjoy the company. After a conversation with our server she felt comfortable enough to order food. The meal was great and she was fine. All of our meals were very enjoyable. The coconut shrimp was fresh and hand dipped. The crab cake was wonderful. I just wish I had room to enjoy the lovely deserts with generous proportions we saw coming out of the kitchen. They are all made on site. We live 45 minutes away and will certainly be back.