“Yum”

Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Chestertown
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Annapolis, Maryland
“Yum”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My daughter is a student at the college and she LOVES the "sun-buns." Also outstanding were the pecan rolls and orange-cranberry scones. The bread is to die for. The coffee was good too but took a while to get. Service was very good and friendly.

• Visited September 2013

Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“always a winner”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

You can always get a good hot cup of coffee here and the pastry is outstanding. It's hard to leave without taking a box or a bag of something good home. Usually the servers are very good too.

Visited April 2013
Emeryville, California
“not to be missed if you're in this town”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

They had great bakery goods and sandwiches served in a lovely cafe atmosphere. Very frendly place.I would highly recommend it.

• Visited August 2013
United States
“I am obsessed”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

This bakery is so good I had to write a second review about it. We went back this visit for lunch and I had a turkey pesto sandwich- YUM! The sun buns were very good and the baguettes and all of their bread is amazing. The blueberry muffin was okay.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank apotter01
Chestertown, Maryland
“Don't need Paris with Evergrain here”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Probably the best croissants and cappuccino I have had.

I got hooked on strong coffee (I noted one reviewer had a problem with the "bitter" taste...that is the taste I look for) as a student in Paris for three years in the 1960's and I would treat myself to croissants on Sunday on my student budget. The Evergrain version is even better than what I remember in Paris.

See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7zdYKn2RJo for how they make them at Evergrain.

They no longer do their quiche Lorraine at Evergrain...it was to die for. Maybe they will bring it back.

We go at least once a week for breakfast.

• Visited July 2013