“Get coffee and wine in the same place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Play it again Sam

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Seoul, South Korea
“Get coffee and wine in the same place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

This is a very fun, cheerful coffee shop to spend some time with friends. My boyfriend and I like to visit for cappuccinos and to study at one of the outdoor tables in nice weather. The staff is very friendly and the coffee is bold & tasty. There is also a few racks of wine available for purchase, which I find a fun combination with the coffee shop feel.

Visited October 2013

Birmingham, UK
“Relaxed local”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

A great relaxed feel ... Coffee, beer and wine, freshly made sandwiches, a mix of furnishings and a small courtyard out the back and pavement seating out front ... Students, locals, tourists all mix together. My son is at Washington college and loves it here ... Scrabble, chess, plug in your laptop and relax!

• Visited November 2013
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

Play it Again Sam was recommended to my party after we discovered that another restaurant had an hour wait, and I can't say I was disappointed. The place was packed, but our food still arrived quickly. I had "the bad [--]" sandwich, which was delicious, although I generally dislike avocado. They happened to be out of Brie to go on the sandwich someone in my group ordered, so they offered a complimentary gluten-free dessert that was quite good. It was a little loud--not great for quite conversation, but I'm sure that definitely had to do with the time of our visit. There was seating outdoors, but most of the chairs seemed to be missing, so availability was limited.

• Visited November 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Relaxing with assortment of eats”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a place to have a late afternoon snack and this was it. We were looking forward to having some soup, but at 4:00 on a Saturday afternoon , they were out if it. So I shared a chicken salad sandwich. It was tasty but I am not a fan of thick slices of bread. My husband enjoyed his "bada--" sandwich while someone else enjoyed a deliciously smelling cinnamon bun. They offer a full assortment of coffee drinks. With great music playing in the background, you can either relax on a comfy upholstered chair or sit at a little dining tables.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Execellent sandwiches and coffee.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

The people in my group went there almost every day for lunch nd kept raving about the sandwiches. Their coffee is very good and they have wifi. It's the kinds of place where you can hang around for a while.

Visited October 2013