“Best view in town, wonderful food”
Review of The Fish Whistle

The Fish Whistle
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Chestertown
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We only had the crab soup and salad, but it was a great experience. Do not miss this restaurant when you are in Chestertown. Be sure to take a walk along Water Street to view the stately historic properties and gardens before or after your meal.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Went there last Sunday, the 23rd of June. There were 14 people in my party and we received terrible servers and service, the cook must be on drugs, we received either over cooked food that was burnt and dry or under cooked food that was frozen on the inside. It wasn't an act, they did not want to serve us and all that worked that day were rude to the entire party. I was so embarrassed ....if this is what it is like at all times, and I'm thinking it is, l'll have to find another place to take friends and family. Not sure I want to try it again.

2  Thank Brenda O
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had a rehearsal dinner at The Fish Whistle and found it to be one of the best dinners we have ever had. The bacon-wrapped scallops were absolutely perfect. Additionally, the owner catered the wedding dinner the next day and again, everything was excellent. The restaurant is located right on the Chester River and has wonderful views. Casual dress is fine. We recommend it without reservation.

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to drive south through the eastern shore and Fish Whistle was our stop for breakfast/brunch. We had 5.00 mimosas and my husband had the frittata and I had the Belgian waffles. Both were good. We sat out back and were entertained by the view and a boat full of people who had to be towed in. Unfortunate for them but hilarious for us watching the teenagers jump in to the cold water. Staff was friendly and service fairly quick.

1  Thank Lvttx
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My friends and I stopped by The Fish Whistle after a camping trip on the coast. I was favorably impressed by the food, including calamari and a crab cake sandwich. I'd stop by the place again if it weren't hours away. :)

1  Thank republicofheaven