“Best. Meal. Ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Always traveling
“Best. Meal. Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Every time I visit home now, I must eat here. This has been my favorite restaurant for almost 20 years. For the past 10 I have lived away from home and crave it, CRAVE IT, everywhere we go! I have not found it's match yet and we've lived and visited now just about every state in the Eastern half of the US. Great place for kids too, who doesn't love chicken and rice?!

• Visited June 2014

maryland
“Carry out from here and it's GREAT!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is out go to place when we return home from a trip and want to carry in or just want a freshly prepared chicken kabob and salad. The bread is wonderful.

Visited April 2014
Chevy Chase, MD
“Authentic and Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

This is a great place for Persian Kabobs. There are several Moby Dick locations in the DC area, but this one is a standout. Small, barebones interior but the food is always great. If you're living or staying in the area takeout is also an excellent option. The pita bread is made on-site and it is great - especially right out of the oven. The kabob entrees range between about $9 to $16 and my wife and I split a single one. Try the shirazi salad too - you won't be disappointed.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Peabody, Massachusetts
“Hidden jewel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

I checked Trip Advisor to find a great restaurant, reasonably priced close to my hotel in Chevy Chase.
Found it!!! What a great experience. Delicious kabob dinner. I had chicken, my husband had lamb! The Pita bread was made fresh as we waited for our meal. Small restaurant that had a steady flow of customers for take out meals. We ate in the restaurant. The staff behind the counter were very friendly and helpful. This meal was an excellent value! it appears to be a friendly neighborhood restaurant..
Enjoy!

• Visited April 2013
Falls Church, Va
“The King of Kabob”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

This place has been around for a very very long time and continues to remain the king of kabob in the region. This location in particular seems to be the best. I absolutely love the food here. Thinking about it now makes me want to pick some kabob up to go. I usually get the beef kabob. The sauce that comes with it so delicious - you can ask for extra. I have been to many kabob restaurants as well as Arab/Persian restaurants lately and nothing beats moby dicks's quality and flavor.

• Visited February 2013