1. Ritzy shops if you like to overpay for clothing, food and accessories
2. Convenient parking ($15 per nite)
3. Bellman is very helpful. We called him Mr. Deeds
4. Fast free wi-fi
1. Booked room using points. I was told upon arrival, I could not use points to book a suite.
2. No hotel shuttle. So, disabled and elderly persons are forced to pay for taxi, if they can't make it 3 blocks to the Metro.
3. Shower has no water pressure! I'm sure they sell this as a water saving feature. But if it takes you 10 minutes to rinse off, I'm not sure you are actually conserving water.
4. Very small rooms
5. Very Expensive - Very basic-basic stay and one of the most expensive Courtyard Marriott hotels in the D.C. area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a perfect location close to our Nation's Capital when you stay at Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase. We're a preferred choice among hotels in Chevy Chase, Maryland for business and leisure travel, offering proximity to Washington D.C. and its top destinations like American University, government offices and tourist attractions. We've received coveted LEED Gold Certification, making us an ideal hotel for those looking for green accommodations. Enjoy spacious hotel rooms and everything you need for a wonderful stay here, including free Wi-Fi, a seasonal outdoor pool, an on-site restaurant and ample meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Chevy Chase Hotel Chevy Chase
- Holiday Inn Chevy Chase
- Chevy Chase Holiday Inn