The Cherry Tree Inn
US$104
Hotels.com
The Catherine Wheel(Henley-on-Thames)(Great Value!)
US$66
Phyllis Court Club(Henley-on-Thames)
US$221
Hotel du Vin(Henley-on-Thames)
US$159
  • Restaurant
The Red Lion Hotel(Henley-on-Thames)
US$107
The George Hotel(Pangbourne)
US$94
US$91
US$146
Henley Business School(Henley-on-Thames)(Great Value!)
US$114
The Swan at Streatley(Streatley-on-Thames)
US$147
The Beetle & Wedge Boathouse(Moulsford-on-Thames)
All reviewsthe pubcherry treerisottolog fireon arrivalsunday lunchfamily weddingshort drivestayed for one nighthenley on thamesshort stayfollowing morningsandwichespoached eggsfull englishtroutcheryl
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I stayed for one night recently on a business trip. The room was pleasant although very cold when I arrived....remedied by turning the heating on and shutting the window! Breakfast was beautifully cooked and delicious. I would stay there again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Phoebe105
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I booked a room for my son and daughter-in-law to stay (Pear Room). On the Friday evening my husband and I went to eat with them and we all had the most wonderful time. The bar area was full off people, at least three dogs and a warm open fire was crackling away. We were seated to the left of the entrance in a side room up a step. We were told that on Friday there were lots of special fish dishes - my husband and son both had the monkfish, but I'm afraid I stuck to the main menu as I had been looking forward to a steak! It was a very enjoyable evening and we were tended to by some lovely waitresses. I would recommend - and the hotel rooms are great when you have visitors.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Betty A
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We had a mini break at this beautiful pub ... The landlady Charlotte was very welcoming and friendly..
The service and breakfast were excellent ..

However we stayed in the Cherry room and the squeaky bed and pillows were very uncomfortable leading to a very sleepless night ..

However i would recommend this pub and hope to eat there again soon.

Thanks

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We recently stayed at The Cherry Tree Inn in the Walnut room for a one night getaway. Charlotte was very welcoming, enthusiastic and made me a lovely cocktail...Her blond colleague was less jovial and not at all friendly.

The booking confirmation said that the Walnut room had a "luxury king size bed" and "individual heating controls" which turned out not to be the case. The room had a standard double bed for example.

Overall however the lovely regulars and the Cherry Tree Inn's setting meant that our stay was a very enjoyable night away.

The breakfast was also delicious!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kelly G
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

We go to the cherry tree regularly and it never disappoints! The outside is lovely in the sun as they have a lovely garden. The calamari is divine and the staff are always happy and very welcoming! The steak is lovely always along with the roasts. Definitely worth a visit.

• Stayed: May 2013