“Very clean, great service, spacious room and good wifi...”

Sleep Inn & Suites Clear Spring
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Clear Spring
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

This is all you need while traveling so much on the road : a warm welcoming manager, a quick check in, a nice spacious room, good wifi service, fridge and microwave, comfortable bed and large flat screen tv...

And did I mention nice and clean bathroom with powerful shower :-) - Also decent, not great, but still ok, breakfast...

Thanks!

And with the current Choice Hotels promo (until May 2014), all choice hotel members are getting enough points for a free night when staying in 2 different hotels (2 stays in 2 different hotels = points for free night) pretty awesome; right? I'm personally using the points for air miles and gift cards :-)

• Stayed: March 2014
Management732, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Clear Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank you for writing a review on our property. I will share your comments with the housekeeping staff.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

This proved to be the perfect little hotel to stay at within a 15 minute drive from Whitetail Ski resort. Very clean, modern and typical hotel with a great free breakfast. When we arrived to check in at 1:30am, front desk staff was friendly and checked us in quickly. Would highly recommend for a ski weekend!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. We are proud of our property and will share your comments with the staff. We hope to see you back in the future.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I stopped by on my way returning from two days of skiiing at Whitetail. I had originally thought to just check the hotel out for a future trip. However, I liked it so much I decided to stay rather than drive back to DC late at night. After a nice soak in the hot-tub, swim, sleep, workout, and breakfast I was glad I did.

The previous night, I had stayed at the Whitetail Mountain Inn that adjoins the ski resort and had paid over $160 for a room that while ok room that had a very noisy ventilation system that kept me up all night as well as no amenities (hot-tub, indoor pool, or breakfast). I was therefore impressed by this modern hotel at a significantly lower price (ask for the skier special) just 8 minutes from Whitetail.

I was not disappointed, and have since been recommending this place to everyone I know who skis at Whitetail (which was also very nice).

The internet was free, although it did take me a few minutes to figure out -- it didn't appear to work at first until I figured out that it had opened a separate screen behind the screen I was looking at that contained a terms of service agreement. Once I had gotten past this stumbling block, it worked great throughout the hotel.

The room (a single King) was a nice size -- perfectly fine for one or two. It had modern furniture that was perfectly designed for the room.

And the beautiful hot tub, huge pool, workout room, free breakfast, and just 8 minutes to Whitetail make it perfect for a ski trip. No more one-day skiing round-trips for me - I'm either going to go the night before or stay over the night after (or both).

The hotel service was also excellent - friendly and accommodating.

Enjoy

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Management732, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Clear Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review on our hotel. You are right it's a beautiful hotel that offers many amenities at a great price. There aren't too many hotel that you can get a good night sleep like you can here. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We were on our way home from Harrisburg, where we were spending our vacation for the weekend and as we were traveling home it started snowing really bad, we were going to stick it out at first, since we only had an hour to go, but it got worse, so we decided to check into this place and glad we did. The service was quick for check in and we got ourselves a very nice room. It was very clean and pretty good sized for a non suite, the room was nice and clean and log on for the WIFI was easy as well. The pool was pretty and also very nice as well. The breakfast was very good. If worse comes to worse again coming home from a trip we would stay here again. Oh, and if you're a skier or snowboarder and would like to stay at a nice hotel I recommend this one since it is only 8 miles from Whitetail Ski Resort.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ashleigh C
Management732, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Clear Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. You are correct we are the perfect property to get snowed in with. You can take advantage of sitting in front of our fireplace on cold evenings if you get tired of hanging out in your room. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

We stayed at this motel back in June/13 and found it to be clean and comfortable. So we stayed again this month, November/13. We found the beds to be comfortable and the motel quiet. We got up early as we had to travel on south. They have a deluxe continental breakfast from 6-9. I was going to have a waffle but the mix looked like it had separated so I decided on something else. Coffee was good and we took a cup to go in our travel mugs. I recommend this motel although it was a bit out of the way for us because we were travelling I-81. We could not get onto the internet and the woman at the desk tried to help us but she could not get our laptop to complete the connection either.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Management732, Owner at Sleep Inn & Suites Clear Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

We are glad to have you staying with us again and hope to see you in the future. You are correct it's a very quiet hotel. The waffles are always a hit with our guests.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We arrived at 3am left at 9:30 am on our way to NYC, are choices were slim however very happy we stopped. The staff was friendly, place was clean and my bed was fine. The only negative I have we're the rubbery eggs.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Management732, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Clear Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Thank you for your kind words on our property. We take all comments serious and always try to improve our guest experience. We will look at the eggs and make sure we put out the best product.

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

First, I got this room at the Friends & Family rate, but that shouldn't mean worse service. The room clearly hadn't been used in a while, because it had a musty smell and was infested with stink bugs. We moved to a new room, which was fun since we have a toddler who needed to go to bed. THAT room had a problem with the toilet. My husband asked if they could fix it - they brought up a kit to fix it, and he did it himself! For all of our trouble, we asked if they could refund part of our room rate or do something to make this up. They said since we were already getting a discounted rate, they couldn't do anything. I didn't realize a discounted rate meant worse service. We will make the extra few mile trip into Hagerstown next time.

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Rekico
Management732, Owner at Sleep Inn & Suites Clear Spring, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

We are sorry about your experience at our hotel and would like to speak with you on Thursday if you are able to call me? If so just ask for Matt.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clear Spring
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hagerstown
Best Western Berkeley Springs Inn
Best Western Berkeley Springs In...
#1 of 4 in Berkeley Springs
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown
Quality Inn & Suites Hagerstown
Quality Inn Spring Mills - Martinsburg North
Sleep Inn & Suites Hagerstown
Sleep Inn & Suites Hagerstown
#15 of 21 in Hagerstown

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Clear Spring? Share your experiences!