“Pleasantly remodeled rooms and two large suites; great option for visiting family in Camp Springs”

Comfort Inn at Joint Base Andrews
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I have stayed here three times while visiting my elderly parents in Camp Springs when I need access to business services or a larger place when my husband accompanies me. They now they have free in room wi-fi in addition to lobby PC, and the rooms have been recently remodeled with cherry colored wood furniture and pleasant pictures of the DC area on the walls (e.g. Jefferson Memorial with pink cherry blossoms in foreground). My cousin has also stayed here on my recommendation. Always clean, with large rooms and friendly service for a reasonable price. Southern hospitality. On most recent visit, during the govt. shut-down when occupancy was low, G.M. Charlotte W. and front desk person Phyllis J. insisted on upgrading us to a suite when they found out that my husband and I were here to help out when my 86 yr old mom had surgery. Great room! Really large as suites go, and with a full size sink, refrigerator, four burner stove and oven in the kitchen, as well as a separate nook with a couch and coffee table at one end of the main room. Could serve as an apartment for a prolonged stay to visit family. Always feel safe here, as high percentage of clientele are military officers visiting Joint Base Andrews and the hotel has all night security out front. Good area, but added comfort since near Route 5, which is a major artery to DC.

Room Tip: Call to see if they have a suite. (There are only two and you cannot book on line.) Probably most...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Cl0rinda
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn at Joint Base Andrews

Reviewed 13 September 2013

I stayed here over the past couple of weeks while I was TDY at Andrews. I have stayed at many hotels in this area, but the Comfort Inn is hands down, THE BEST!! The rooms are amazing, and I love the fact they have firm and soft pillows so you can sleep as comfortably as you do at home! The cleaning crew always did and extraordinary job, I always felt like I was coming into a new room. The amenities provided are great! Breakfast every day. They also have nachos and beer for football nights. Coffee is always readily available in the lobby as well.
The staff is the friendliest, warmest, kindest staff I have ever met! The manager, Charlotte, is a hoot! She goes above and beyond for her guests! I would often come out of my room just to visit with the staff because they were so great! Everybody is always so accommodating, and they all provide excellent customer service, no matter what time of day or night. I recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Staying here is like being at a family members home. The staff will make you feel so comfortable, you will feel like a VIP. This place is as clean a hotel as you will find.Well appointed rooms,comfortable bedding and large tvs. The general manager is everywhere, making sure everyone is satisfied. I just can't say enough. Great value. I would recommend this hotel at the highest level.

Room Tip: all rooms are very comfortable. I have stayed here approximately five to fourteen nights a year sinc...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We were at Andrews for my husband's retirement and Charlotte, the manager, helped me with finding rooms for everyone. She met my needs and exceeded my expectations; we reserved multiple rooms for different nights and she worked it all out. The rooms are very clean and roomy, the workout facility is good and there is a nice outdoor seating area in the back. Breakfast is very good, there are snacks and drinks in the afternoon, cookies at night and coffee all day long! There is secure parking available in addition to the lot out front and the location is very convenient to Andrews AFB as well as I-95/495. Would stay again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Rachelld66
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Wonderful hotel the rooms are excellent the staff is great. One of the best Comfort I have stayed in. The location is just ok however the hotel is a very nice place to stay. The General manager Charlotte was very helpful. They office a very good cont breakfast . Also have food for you in the evening.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I must say that I usually don't stay at Comfort Inn's because the quality hasn't been consistent in my experience. However, this hotel is the exception. I have stayed here 3-4 times and have always had a positive experience. My room was always clean and well maintained. The breakfast wasn't too bad either. Will return to it when in the area.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2013

The staff is the star of this hotel. They are professional and courteous. The proximity to Andrews was also a huge draw. The rooms are clean and very nice. I stayed for over a month for work and could not have been happier. The dinner on certain days is a bonus.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Tyke112
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Colony South
Colony South
#3 of 4 in Clinton
TownePlace Suites Clinton by Marriott at Joint Base Andrews
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Camp Springs (Andrews Air Force Base)
Holiday Inn Express Washington DC East - Andrews AFB
Sleep Inn & Suites Upper Marlboro near Andrews AFB
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#5 of 9 in Camp Springs

Been to Comfort Inn at Joint Base Andrews? Share your experiences!