“I always enjoy my stay / Great Value”

Ramada Limited Cockeysville
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cockeysville
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Whenever I come in to Baltimore, I stay at the Cockeysville Ramada. The owners and there staff are always friendly and there if I need anything. The room is always very clean and the Breakfast hits the spot.. This is a great place and the price is right.

Room Tip: There no secret tip, The staff is there to make your stay comfortable and affordable
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 23 September 2013

The rooms are pretty old and nothing seems to work at all. The housekeeping staff are nice, but the evening woman Shaheen was extremely unhelpful and very rude. This was not the first time I stayed at this hotel. I kept trying to give it a chance and every week the rooms got worse. A few of the nights there were people throwing bottles in the parking lot and nobody did anything. The last visit was the final because I had to deal with bugs biting and rodents running across the room. I was able to get a picture of one of the rodents. Do not expect a call from management for any type of resolution because they never called at all.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2013

The staff were very pleasant and competent. The facility is very worn, rusty here and there, caulking in bath a little dark (mold?) there was a strong odor of cleaning solution each time I opened the door prompting me to leave it open to air the room out. The bed was comfy and clean. The ice machines and vending room looked dirty. I am a Wyndham rewards member and stay at various Ramadas often.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I wasn't sure if this place was safe by site. Once I finally got my key and went in the room I became more at ease ,everything seemed to be in order and hotel quality. The power went out in the room twice but came back on immediately. When my friend met me we decided to got outside and thats when we seen a hugh web of bugs and spiders above our room door. We called for maintenance but was told wed have to wait til morning. Once we went to bed a small beetle like bug was crawling on my collar bone and i jumped up and pushed it off me. Long story short she(my friend) got bites all over her from a rare bug related to bed bugs. I showed up a few days after our stay. It took a week to heel and clear up.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Delighted. Gracious staff. Very accommodating. Rm.was clean and comfortable. This property was perfect and economical as I'm traveling on business w/ files and computer equip. and needed easy access to room from car.

Originally booked for only a few nights and "try it." due to some of the reviews; stayed for over two weeks. In my travels I have discovered that some smoking rooms at even expensive hotels can be dreadful. I prefer non-smoking and go outside when I want a cigarette.

Glad to recommend this property.

Gilb Jerome

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cockeysville
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North -...
#2 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
#2 of 3 in Timonium
Holiday Inn Express Hunt Valley
Courtyard Baltimore Hunt Valley
Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore - North/Hunt Valley

Been to Ramada Limited Cockeysville? Share your experiences!