The good: Clean bed, good mattress, clean bathroom, everything worked. Breakfast choices included 3 cereals, oatmeal, 3 types of juice, bagels, muffins, donuts, coffee. TV & wifi. Close to I-83. Many restaurants nearby in walking distance.
The bad: The smoke detector was missing. Noticeable dirt in the corners. The room had that dirty carpet smell; why can't these places cleans their carpets once in a while??? Does the owner have a sense of smell?
I would stay here again, if they would just get a carpet steamer and clean the d#@n thing!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- was EconoLodge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Limited Cockeysville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Timonium Hotel Cockeysville
- Ramada Hotel Limited Timonium
- Cockeysville Ramada
- Ramada Hotel Cockeysville
- Ramada Cockeysville