I was coming in to town for some work. This hotel was 10 minutes away from where I have to go. So I called and ask do you have any rooms they said yes. I asked the rate they told me 57$ I just asked do you take AAA or AARP the lady replied its 57 $ she could have said no sir we do not accept.
Than I thought it can be a mistake from an employee so I reach at the place 1:30 am. I know my checkout was at 11:00 am. So there was a old guy I asked him do you have room for 57$ he told me yes. I haven't been to the place at all. So I asked him can I check the room. Because I am a non smoker and me or my wife can't stand smoke. The guy told me room is non smoking take it or leave it... Excuse me???!!! Can a hotel front desk tell their customer take it or leave it.
Than I was tried it was 1:30 am I didn't wanted to drive and I was going to be in room for less than 10 hour all I wanted to do is to sleep and to take shower in morning.
I just ask the guy is bathroom clean he replyed how can I know room is room take it or leave it.. I was so upset so I decided to write on trip advisor. I ended up staying 15 miles away in a different hotel. I paid 115$ But I was ok with it. We were not there for fun we where there for work..
I do not recommend this hotel to any one.
If I can give them no stars I will do that. But I have to give them one star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- was EconoLodge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Limited Cockeysville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Timonium Hotel Cockeysville
- Ramada Hotel Limited Timonium
- Cockeysville Ramada
- Ramada Hotel Cockeysville
- Ramada Cockeysville