First the good....It's conveniently located a couple of miles from I-83....Reasonably close to light rail which will take you into Baltimore...There are lots of nearby restaurants, stores, etc and it's located in a relatively safe area....Within the hotel, the bed and the pillows were really comfortable..
The "Bad"....It's right on a very busy, noisy street...The hotel is showing its age...The continental breakfast had very little selection...Nothing in the way of Hot Food and the coffee tasted like it came from a machine...
Bottom Line....Because of its proximity to Other attractions and reasonable rates, it's ok for an overnight stay....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- was EconoLodge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Limited Cockeysville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Timonium Hotel Cockeysville
- Ramada Hotel Limited Timonium
- Cockeysville Ramada
- Ramada Hotel Cockeysville
- Ramada Cockeysville