“Very nice diner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: North of Univ of Maryland
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I really enjoyed the good food, pleasant, efficient service, and the warm atmosphere. The crab cakes are the best I have ever tasted.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I simply cannot reconcile the reviews here with my experience for breakfast. Excellent, thoughtful service but overcooked eggs, undercooked hash browns did not make this a favorite. Food was mediocre at best so am not sure what the appeal is.

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

August 29, 30, 31, 2013, I found this restaurant on the College Park website and I couldn't believe the price of a pancake breakfast, not McDonald's. The breakfast special is only $3.95 for two light and fluffy pancakes, two eggs, and two strips of bacon. The food was cooked just right and very tasty, and the bacon was not greasy. The diner is small, and it was packed out each day my husband and I was there. So, you know the food was moving. They also have carry out if you are in a hurry. I don't think we were there 5 minutes before our breakfast was on the table. Very fast service. This is the second best breakfast restaurant in my book, the first being The Breakfast Klub in Houston Texas. I will certainly visit this restaurant again when I am in the area staying at the Best Western Plus hotel .9 miles away.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

This is a perfect example of what a dinner should be - good simple food in a family friendly atmosphere

1  Thank Sue L
Reviewed 25 July 2013

No better place to get a filling, very tasty breakfast. It looks crowded, but places open up quickly. Even on a Sunday morning there was little wait. A notch above the Waffle House and similar diners, it still retains the diner charm and reasonable prices. Can't wait for my next trip to College Park for another breakfast.