“Spacious, but poor quality”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #21 of 107 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Americus, Georgia
“Spacious, but poor quality”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

My wife, children and I are Jason's Deli fans. The restaurant was clean and spacious inside, but my Ranchero Wrap was the worst I have ever had. The chicken was old, the tortilla was tough. My wife said her soup was acceptable and my kids enjoyed their macaroni and cheese. The ice cream machine worked just fine so it made everything better!

There's better Jason's Deli and hopefully this one can improve on their food quality.

Visited November 2012

New Jersey
“Huge Deli - High Quality food and Much Variety”
Reviewed 24 August 2012

This is a very busy restaurant. There is seating for about 100 or so people---very comfortable. The food is fantastic, portions are plentiful, and the menu has much variety to choose from. Service is quick, despite the business of the restaurant. There is a self serve fresh salad bar, and dessert bar for ice cream. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Parking is a problem as it is located in an L-shaped strip mall and this mall is extremely busy----every store here does very well. Parking is also metered. Prices are affordable.

• Visited August 2012
atlanta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jason's Deli”
Reviewed 11 August 2012

I live here in Atlanta and I have been to Jason's Deli many, many times and their food is great! They have a wonderful salad bar that's organic, and some wraps are organic! Only one time I did have a problem with Jason Deli and that is when I put in my order and paid I was forgotten why I don't know! Finally I was upset and asked the manager for my money back! The manager did offer me a dessert and apologize!

• Visited April 2012
New York City, New York
“Great place but please get rid of the latex gloves!”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I thought this place was a great eatery for a college town and looked to be set up and run really well. My only concern was I have a latex allergy and the food preparers looked like they had on latex gloves. And I didn't notice this until I went down the line to pick up my sandwich. So that was a wrap for me! A better choice would be the clear, non latex gloves often used in food prep. Latex allergies have come about in the last 30 ish years when it became common to use them by healthcare workers. Unfortunately the regular exposure can bring about the allergy. That's why some hospitals are now going latex free. I wish our restaurants would do the same as ingesting latex in an allergic person could cause a severe allergic reaction.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank MrsfromNYC
Silver Spring
“Good Food, Good Value”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

I ate at Jason's Deli, College, Park, MD a couple of days ago. The staff is friendly, courteous, and helpful. I find that the best deal is the 1/2 sandwich with a side salad. The 1/2 sandwich was the size of a whole sandwich in many other delis. The "side" salad allows you to go to the extensive salad bar for one trip. One trip to the salad bar is quite adequate, since the salad bowls are pretty big. Also included in the side salad are muffins, crackers, desserts, and very good soft ice cream. You get your own salad, and the sandwich is brought to your table by a server. There are many Jason's Deli's, and I have been to two of them and they are very similar.

• Visited June 2012