“Good place for burgers”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #22 of 114 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: American
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stumbled across this restaurant in a recent trip to College Park. The idea of a Bobby Flay burger place was cool. Good menu. Lots of burger choices including with meat or chicken. I found the burgers a little small. The sweet potato fries were oversalted. The onion rings were tough and impossible to eat. Service was good.

1  Thank CTgirl66

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We paid over $30 for what would have cost around $20 at 5 Guys. The service was slow both in ordering at the counter and when waiting for our food but I wouldn't blame the two ladies out front since it appears they were understaffed. I had to sit and watch our milkshakes melt as they sat in the order window so that was a waste of $10. The fries were good and the burger was decent with a healthy amount of burger sauce added to cover up the burnt taste. We saw another couple getting a refund from an angry manager when we were leaving and another was discussing asking for a refund so they could go to McD's across the street.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We were at the University of Maryland visiting our nephew and he recommended this restaurant. Our three boys absolutely loved it. Even our pickiest eater said it was the best food ever. There are many kinds of specialty burgers to choose from. The milkshakes are out of this world. The sweet potato fries are the best. But the regular fries are great too. It's a fast food joint, but the staff brings the food to you and checks back to make sure you are happy. I will definitely go back!!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I think this is a decent place to eat. The fries are excellent, the burger so so for the price you pay. The service was really slow. Perhaps that day they had too many customers, but waiting more 20 minutes is too much.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I asked for medium well and it was pink and slimey. My husband's medium well burger was correctly cooked. The bathroom was deplorable, the toilet didn't flush and there were no paper towels. The floor was dirty. Our bill was over $30 for two. We had one coke,(I had water) fries and a hamburger with pickle. The fries are generous so you could easily share them with two are three people.