“Decent Thai food for a reasonable price with free delivery!”
Review of Aroy Thai

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aroy Thai
Ranked #27 of 113 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We tried this restaurant a couple times. Their pad thai and panang curry are great dishes. For appetizer, try the garden roll. We will definitely go back when in the mood for thai food.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Very good food,excellent,friendly management ,we love it spicy and that's what we got.we enjoyed the drunken noodle,the pad Thai ,the chicken was well cooked.
My suggestion ,call in advance if you order for take out,it could take a minute.
N:B Not spacious

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Our lunch experience at Aroy Thai was very good overall. The server was friendly and personable, and the food was great- certainly not the absolute best Thai food we've ever had, but a very good option if you're in College Park and in the mood for some Thai! The garden roll appetizer was made fresh and came with delicious hot (temperature-wise) peanut sauce (I finished the sauce off with a fork). I had a generous portion of pad thai and my dining partner enjoyed his curry. We will surely come again- but next time I will request my dish to be SPICY- there was little to no heat in the default preparation of the pad thai!

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Food is good, place is very informal, my favorite Thai place in the area. Menu is extensive and all the dishes that we have had are tasty. A bit tricky to find because you have to turn down the Street with the bagel place. The owner will come and and ask you how you liked the food, they really aim to please at this tiny restaurant.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

The food was OK, but our delivery order took well over an hour and a half to arrive. The restaurant did call us at the 1 hour mark to say they were "running late". When the food did arrive, it did not include the forks we specifically requested. We were staying in a hotel and did not have anything to eat it with. We definitely will not order again from this restaurant.