“Great Staff and Food”

Pho D'Lite
Ranked #11 of 107 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Staff and Food”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

The food here is consistently delicious, and the crowd ranges greatly. During the day, business men and professors stop buy for quiet, low-key place to relax and chat. The music is never too loud and the servers are very polite. In the evening, lots of college students make this place their low-cost stop for a full tummy, and the atmosphere is more energetic.

Even the hours between lunch and dinner are popular because of their HALF-PRICE happy hour!! You can walk in there with a $10 bill and eat a hefty meal complete with thai iced tea and an appetizer! Just one plate of pho is under $5.

I'm personally attached to this restaurant because this is where I met the owner, David, and he is one of the nicest, most mindful people I know. Whenever he's in the restaurant, you're sure to find him greeting families, helping out in the kitchen, or cracking jokes with the college kids. He cares greatly about quality as that's what he believes matters most to his customers, and trains his employers to uphold the same thoughtfulness.

I eat at Pho D'Lite at least 2 times a week... especially after David revealed to me that it's a good remedy for hangovers!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Talia N

• Arabic first
Maryland
“Good food, good service...reviews don't lie!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

We tried this small restaurant based on the reviews here--and we were not disappointed. The food was excellent with the delicate flavors one expects in Vietnamese food. Be prepared though for very large portions, especially the pho. And practice using those chopsticks! Those and a large spoon are the only utensils. The service was wonderful and every dish was well prepared and served quickly.

Visited November 2013
Greenbelt, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best in college park”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

This is the best place to get pho in the DMV area. The menu is simple but delicious. You can get pho and thai curry there with very large portion and at a reasonable price. The staff is friendly and fast. My husband and I eat there at least once a week.

Visited November 2013
“Excellent Atmosphere”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Pho D'Light has been one of the most consistent and relatively clean pho places I go to in the DMV. I come here knowing I'll get good food and be in and out in lightning speed.

I'm a big fan of their shrimp summer rolls, fried egg rolls, and their Thai Iced Tea. Everything is just so good and cheap. Love this place!

“The best pho I've ever had”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I was very surprised to find this gem in the college park area. Never would I have expected to find such high quality pho in the umd area. The owners and workers are both very social and professional, and also cater to my every need. They also have a FANTASTIC happy hour deals monday-friday, 3-6, half off pho and $1 thai ice teas. You just can't beat those deals!

I also have to give a shout out to my favorite server, kevin. Hes attentive and just a great person to just talk to in general. I always keep an eye out for him and love it when he serves me and my friends.

• Visited September 2013