“Good Vi-Thai ”

Pho D'Lite
Ranked #12 of 111 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Small, but nice Pho restaurant. A little off the beaten path, small with limited seating, but really friendly people and great Pho.
Tonight we tried the Pad Thai. It was very mild, but the Sriracha sauce was on the table and ready to go.
If you're in the area and looking for a quaint Vi-Thai place I think you'll be happy.

1  Thank mspons
There are newer reviews for Pho D'Lite

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Love it, the food is healthy, and I discover they have new franchise in silver spring, off 29, next to Mva, which us closer to my house, happy! I don't have to drive 20 minutes for my favorite noodle shop. Highly recommend. I had introduce to all my friend, and they all love it.
Spring roll is great, Asian popper is wonderful, pho noodle is my favorite. Thai tea is not so sweet. I just love the healthy style of great meal.
This new location is grad to find , it is a hidden treasure , you have to turn right on industrial parkway, from rt. 29, and pass Mva and it us in the office complex at the corner of industrial park way, and tech rd. try it, you will fall in love with the food.

2159 industrial parkway, silver spring, md 20904 is the new location.

1  Thank Traveladdicttion
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I had the beef on rice. It was delicious. Very flavourful. I have had the Pho on another occasion. Absolutely great. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. Excellent service and prices and portions are reasonable.

1  Thank Don G
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We got a Groupon and thought we'd try it out for dinner. The portions were huge and the food was great! The servers were very friendly and the place was very clean. We had the chicken pho, pad thai and chicken satay and it was all very good.

1  Thank Justined0414
Reviewed 16 February 2014

So I walked in on a busy day. The place was packed. Different kinds of people filled this place to its maximum capacity, but I noticed one thing they all had in common. They were all enjoying the food they were eating. The fact that this diverse clientele this restaurant holds we're able to enjoy the amazing dishes this place serves surprised me. No matter who you are, I feel like this place will satisfy your cravings. There were 2 servers taking care of atleast 50 people. They were with their patrons from the moment they sit down to the second they walk out. Personally, I felt relaxed but at the same time the restaurant seemed alert, quick, and convenient. As I was finishing up the warm, tasteful broth of my Pho soup, my waiter cleared 2 tables took 4 orders and served 5 dishes as he charged my credit card and printed out my receipt. I was in a rush but as I left the restaurant I found myself with an extra 10 minutes to kill. I believe the ideal restaurant for me is great food, better service, an unbeatable price and then a couple extra minutes to appreciate the time I spent at that restaurant. Pho D'Lite allowed me to experience my ideal restaurant.

1  Thank 954abe