“Okay”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Restaurant is in the Holiday Inn. I've stayed there a few times over the years and eaten here most times. It seems to have slipped a bit. Décor is old and a bit stale. Didn't opt for a dinner entrée; went with the steak sandwich instead. It was okay. Breakfast buffet was okay, too. Okay sums it up. Time to spruce things up a bit.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We are locals from College Park and go to Moose Creek more than I like but my boyfriend would eat there every night if they had their Seafood Buffet. Not only are they the best Crab Legs ever, they have a pretty darn good salad bar with the best Tuna Fish I have ever had. The good food is not the only thing that keeps us coming back. The wait staff, manager and cooks have all become like family, literally they all come to our table and give hugs and say hi. What amazes me is that i have never seen the restaurant pack and for the life of me, can not understand why. We eat out several times a week and we have been to the same places "many time" and not any of them treat us as good as our Moose Creek! To sum it all up....great food and great people!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Mu daughter and I had dinner and breakfast in this restaurant. The wait staff were incredibly polite, and our dinners (hamburger, mac and cheese, sandwich) were very good. What was odd was that on a Saturday night at 7:00PM, there was only one other party in the dining room. The next morning we went for the Sunday buffet, and it was quite a spread! You name it, they had it, and it all looked very good. Once again, there were only 2 or 3 other parties dining there. Oh well, I liked it!

Reviewed 12 January 2014

The food and service was good. We had no problems with requesting anything that our group was in need of.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Good food, full bar, excellent service - we had a great dinner there. The only downside is the nightmare traffic on Baltimore Avenue, making it very hard to get to the restaurant.