“Great Service”

Moose Creek Steak House
Ranked #22 of 107 Restaurants in College Park
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Buffalo, New York
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

I took my wife for the Prime Rib Buffet. It was good but the service was stellar. Our server was Lucinda. She was completely engaged and checking on us all the time. I am going to try the Sunday brunch next week. I can say that the service was stellar and so was the food.

• Visited April 2014

Baltimore, Maryland
“No Thanks”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

Just eat somewhere else.....
There are better places close by. Wish I would have gone across the street to Chipoltes!

Visited February 2014
New Jersey
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

Restaurant is in the Holiday Inn. I've stayed there a few times over the years and eaten here most times. It seems to have slipped a bit. Décor is old and a bit stale. Didn't opt for a dinner entrée; went with the steak sandwich instead. It was okay. Breakfast buffet was okay, too. Okay sums it up. Time to spruce things up a bit.

Visited February 2014
College Park, Maryland
“Crab Legs Crab Legs Crab Legs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

We are locals from College Park and go to Moose Creek more than I like but my boyfriend would eat there every night if they had their Seafood Buffet. Not only are they the best Crab Legs ever, they have a pretty darn good salad bar with the best Tuna Fish I have ever had. The good food is not the only thing that keeps us coming back. The wait staff, manager and cooks have all become like family, literally they all come to our table and give hugs and say hi. What amazes me is that i have never seen the restaurant pack and for the life of me, can not understand why. We eat out several times a week and we have been to the same places "many time" and not any of them treat us as good as our Moose Creek! To sum it all up....great food and great people!

• Visited February 2014
North Attleboro, MA, USA
“Good food, but the place was empty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

Mu daughter and I had dinner and breakfast in this restaurant. The wait staff were incredibly polite, and our dinners (hamburger, mac and cheese, sandwich) were very good. What was odd was that on a Saturday night at 7:00PM, there was only one other party in the dining room. The next morning we went for the Sunday buffet, and it was quite a spread! You name it, they had it, and it all looked very good. Once again, there were only 2 or 3 other parties dining there. Oh well, I liked it!

Visited January 2014