“Overall yummy- but beware the beef!”
Review of Noodles & Company

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We visited this Noodles & Company while visiting College Park for a conference. We had been before and had enjoyed the fast, tasty food, but on one particular visit my partner ordered a Philly Cheese Steak that did not agree with him to say the very least- he ended up being quite ill that night and he spent the remaining two days of our trip to DC recuperating in our hotel room. We had to call off the other reservations we had made for touring sites in DC because he was so unwell. Our lesson learned from the experience: the restaurant is called Noodles & Company, so stick to the noodles!!

1  Thank julia7178
There are newer reviews for Noodles & Company

Reviewed 1 June 2013

I am a fan of Noodles especially when I am in a hurry or do not want to spend a lot of money. The chain maintains excellent standards - there have been no surprises of the unpleasant kind - in any of the Noodles in which I have dined. The price is low - it is fast food and is designed to appeal and cater to the student crowd, but manages to please others as well. Nearly every dish on their menu can be ordered without meat, so it is a vegetarian friendly place.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

This place is just off campus at the University of Maryland. I met my daughter for lunch. The counter staff seemed to know their business and was quite efficient if a little stiff. The tables and floor looked to be clean. The food came out quickly. The food was hot and was well presented. I had the Japanese pan noodles and it was tasty. It's a minor thing but even the cilantro sprig was crisp and fresh. It was a good lunch.

2  Thank TooOldtoRun
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

Love the one in North Carolina and this one did not disappoint. Food cooked to perfection and ease with focusing on portion control.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

Me and my husband are very low maintenance. The food was okay... typical Noodles & Co fast food type of quality. Maggie the young lady taking the orders was beyond rude. She was quick to cut us off, rolled her eyes, and I had to specifically ask for a receipt in which case her reply was "OK well you have to ask for one or you don't get one". She acted as if she was too bothered to even be doing her job. Her attitude was enough for me to warn everyone not to go there and spend any money there. Its a shame too because I go to the one in Silver Spring a lot where the service is amazing.