“Good”

Ranked #54 of 113 Restaurants in College Park
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: We are the number one late-night delivery restaurant in College Park, MD. Featuring made-to-order calzones, wings, desserts, and salads. People build their nights around ordering D.P. Dough. We are a part of College Park and College Park is a part of us. We LOVE this campus. Open CRAZY Late!
Reviewed 19 June 2014

They had great food! The service was a little slow. We were sort of bummed that there was no place to sit and enjoy your food. Had no choice but to take it out and go back to the hotel.

1  Thank fam5luvs2travel

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I loved the calzones. We had the italian and the hawaiian one. The dough was so chewy (in a good way). Would eat there again, again, and again. They delivered right to our hotel room door.

3  Thank gomonica
Dschylling, Owner at D.P. Dough, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thanks so much for the great review! I am really glad to hear you enjoyed the calzones. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Can't tell you the amount of times I've ordered from this place because I've been "hungry" at 1 or 2 a.m. and wanted legitimate food. Even if you've never ordered from there before, literally just tell them what kind of food you're looking for and the guy will give you a great recommendation. One time I had no idea what exactly what I wanted to order, but the guy asked what I was hungry for, and I said egg, sausage, something else. He recommended that I go for the egg, sausage, and pepperoni calzone with mozarella, and it tasted like my childhood dreams. Wish it was less expensive ($10 is a lot on a college budget), but the value is there because their calzones are huge. You can't do better after midnight.

4  Thank Michael O
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Ordered delivery to our hotel on a Friday night. Delivery took 1hr. The menu had a lot of variety and my husband and I decided to split the Roni Zone and the Philly Zone. Roni Zone had a good amount of cheese and overall was fairly good. Philly Zone had hardly any cheese whatsoever, but the steak (not at all seasoned) was fairly plentiful. Pretty standard pizza sauce comes on the side. Calzone was thin and had nice texture-almost like a pita.

3  Thank travelgirlNH123
Dschylling, Owner at D.P. Dough, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2013

Travelgirl,

Thanks for ordering from us last night and for the positive review. We will work to make sure the next time you order the Philly Zone there is plenty of cheese inside. Hope to see you soon!

Dave

Reviewed 20 July 2012

It's cheap, delicious and open late. The quintessential college food.

2  Thank Jonathan C