Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - College Park
Econo Lodge(College Park)
  • Pool
Residence Inn Greenbelt(Greenbelt)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Alicia W, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Due to the general appearance, I stopped and stauyed at this hotel, It was a business trip, and the service was very good and I loved my stay. The public area was well maintained, would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Arthur B
Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to provide your feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay.
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and it’s also a way of assisting us to improve our service.
Please visit us again,

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Thank you for not asking for a security deposit, it is good to know that you consider me responsible; even though my room was smoking it was still clean. I left happy and would definitely come back. I am very satisfied with my stay

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn, College Park.

Our aim to always exceed guest’s satisfaction is our utmost aspiration. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay.

Best Regards

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I arrive at the hotel on a business trip with the expectation of getting work done in my room during the stay. It clearly says on the website and the booking information that there is wifi, but upon arrival I find out that it is broken, has been for a while, and there is no expectation of it being fixed. There goes my opportunity to get work done.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Alicia W, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Washington, DC - College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn College Park, please know we are dedicated to ensuring our guest a positive experience while staying with us. We sincerely apologize that this was not the case, while you were at our hotel.
Your comments and suggestions have been transferred to the management team; and we are working diligently to resolve all internet connection issues that exist.

Best Wishes