Holiday Inn Washington College Park
US$262
US$239
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskattached restauranthotel shuttlebit datedindoor poolbreakfast buffeton site restaurantgreenbelt metro stationparking lotfree shuttlenational history daystayed one nightshort driveright next doorwashington dcikeasteakhouse
Reviewed 12 March 2011

Staff is very accommodating and pleasant. Rooms were exceptionally clean. Pool was clean and welcoming as was gym area. Sauna needs some repair but was workable. Restaurant was satisfying and staff was very pleasant. Front desk personnel were very pleasant and helpful no matter who was on duty at the time. Atmosphere was very quiet during our stay, morning and night. Accessibility off of I-495 could not be more convenient. Washington, DC was an easy trip.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank shore210
HICP, General Manager at Holiday Inn Washington College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2011

I am so glad you enjoyed your visit with our hotel and hope your future travels to the Washington D.C. area will bring you back to our property. Thanks also for such a wonderful review of our hotel.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 11 March 2011

For this trip to the DC area, I decided to try the Holiday Inn in College Park, MD. The entire staff were very courteous and helpful. My room was very comfortable and the beds were just right -- this allowed me a very good night's sleep every night. I liked the location -- very easy to get to no matter which direction you are approaching on the Beltway.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return to our property. Thanks for choosing our hotel and we appreciate the positive feedback and insight in which you have given our property.
Sincerely and Hospitably

Reviewed 7 March 2011

Close to a lot of places to eat and entertainment.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2011

I had business for the week in the area and decided to bring my wife. My concern was to ensure she be comfortable while I was at work. We selected this hotel for being between DC and Baltimore's Inner Harbor PLUS to have a shuttle to the Metro. We found the room to be of adequate size, clean and very comfortable. We did NOT mind looking at IKEA form the 3rd floor, we found it to be very private.

We cannot say enough fot both the Housekeeping and Front Desk staff as they were extremely friendly and accomodating.

The Shuttle service was great as to not have to pay for General Parking at the Metro and more importantly...not having to walk a mile to get to your car after a long day of walking.

We ordered burgers our first night at the hotel at the Moose Creek Steakhouse. They were excellant and my wife went there a couple times during the week for wonderful salads. We definatly recommend this restaurant now that it has new owners/chefs of a couple years.

As a Platinum member with business on the road, I woud both recommend and stay at this property again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
HICP, General Manager at Holiday Inn Washington College Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2011

We appreciate the feedback given on your recent visit to our property. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with our hotel and hope that you will return to us when you’re back in Washington D.C. area. Thanks for also writing such a wonderful review we appreciate your kindness hospitably yours Holiday Inn College Park Family.

Reviewed 28 January 2011

I stayed at this hotel for two nights recently and was not impressed. The walls are very thin and you can hear everything that people are saying. There were also a group of noisy teenagers on my floor and I called the front desk to complain because they were having a party in their room and in the hallway. The noise didn't stop until the early morning hours. The front desk did nothing to stop the party from occuring.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business

I am so sorry for the problem you experienced at our hotel. We fell short to your expectations and hope that we can be given another opportunity to correct what happened on your recent visit. I hope that you can accept our sincere apology.