“Great pizza Nice ambiance.”
Review of Ledo Restaurant

Ledo Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 122 Restaurants in College Park
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Great pizza, Nice ambiance. It has a good bar with enough screens to watch games. And the main saloon is very familiar. It has a muni parking on top. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Always stop in after catching a football game. Great pizza and service.
Went with my family (wife & two kids) recently and they loved it as much as I do!

1  Thank KHaze724
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My husband and I usually eat here about once a month on Sunday afternoons. We always choose the bar area so we can watch football, baseball, Nascar or whatever else is on that day while we sit and relax. The service has always been excellent and there is nothing better than their pizza. It really is like heaven. We have tried many menu items and have always been happy. This Ledo's is the original and far superior to any of the others in the area.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Great pizza, sauce wasn't heavy. Pizza crust was perfect. Great wait staff, and appeared to be clean from what I could tell. A definite stop if you are in town and looking for pizza.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Dined on a Saturday night. Service was terrible. After seated by the hostess, no server came to our table. After 20 minutes, I had to ask the hostess to get us a server. Our pizza took about 45 minutes to come out. I thought the pizza was very dry. Had some other dishes too. The calamari was good as was the eggplant parmigian. Inside has the college bar type ambiance of sticky floors and tables.

2  Thank nsp19