“Nice lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast
Volcano, California
“Nice lunch”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I took our six year old granddaughter there for a lunch date. Great kid's menu and a surprisingly good sandwich menu for grownups. The only downside is the loud, blaring pop music on the sound system.

Visited November 2013

“Good pancakes, but a long wait”
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

There was no wait the morning we went - only a few tables taken - but it still took ten minutes to be seated. The "never-ending" coffee was so closely rationed that I thought I might have been trying to steal it from the employee's personal stash. At least he was pleasant as he made me feel like a lesser human being for ordering a second cup of coffee. The pancakes were good - but not so good that I would return anytime soon. Every time I eat out - now only when traveling and forced to under pain of severe hunger - I realize why I don't frequent more establishments when I am at home - absentee management, and a customer service attitude not seen since the heyday of state-run enterprise in the former Soviet Union. It used to be only the DMV that provided such an exquisite experience - now it seems we get more of the same from most establishments.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank jawhiskeyman
Chelsea, Michigan
“Party of the happy ending of our trip”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We had our breakfast there before leaving for home after a week-long trip to DC. There were six adults and three kids. The manager and staff did a great job.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank truetravelcompanions
New York
“Okay”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

The food was okay typical IHOP. The staffs were a little bit edgy though. I felt compelled to stay on their good side as they were very defensive. The PA system they used to say that your table is ready is horrible, very loud and static could not understand word they said.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Dawkinma
Manassas, VA
“Kinda gross atmosphere”
Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

Food was fine. Service was fine. Place is old and dark and dingy. Don't like that they prep your food right where everyone walks in. Not awful but I'm not going back.

• Visited June 2013