“Love those great hotdogs”
Review of IKEA Restaurant

IKEA Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 112 Restaurants in College Park
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Best hotdogs for the price in Baltimore and Washington DC area. I always get 1 or 2 every time I am there.

There are newer reviews for IKEA Restaurant

Reviewed 29 October 2013

The food at IKEA is about as good as you'd expect for what you're paying, which is cheap. The fish and chips was acceptable, especially given it was $2.99. I'd eat it again if I was in IKEA and hungry. The sparkling apple drink though: it's TERRIBLE. My friend and I had it, and both of us couldn't drink more than a few sips. It tasted like windshield wiper fluid stored in a metallic can for 23 years prior to service. If I were to drink pure mercury, I imagine it would taste like this. That aside though, thumbs up-ish.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We usually take a while to make it through Ikea. The restaurant is decent and breaks up the long trip.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Good food, low prices. They focus on a small small selection and as a result you get a consistent quality.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Good food in a cafeteria setting. Take out is available and kids meals are sometimes free. Different options daily. Cannot beat the price of a meal with several options.