“A toasty sandwich with good service”

Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #25 of 122 Restaurants in College Park
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Deli, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 16 March 2014

This is the second time I have been to this location. The place is comfortable and the food is fresh. The sandwiches are prepared to order and the selection of condiments to add at no charge are on the chalkboard. The service is friendly and quick. Good for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Sandwich adequate but priced more than it is worth. I waited to inquire about the ice cream and the person working behind the counter never even bothered to ask if I needed help so I decided against the ice cream. The bathrooms were clean and spacious. Parking was metered which adds to the cost of eating there.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

What a find. I am from California and was in the area on business. I just happened to stop by there because I was hungry, in the area, and it looked interesting with a lot of people coming in and out. What stood out first was that in spite of its "fast food" setting, they had live music - on a Thursday, in a strip mall. It really made the place fun. I didn't expect much from the food, but it turned out to be absolutely delicious, which is probably why there was a line. In short, it made me want to buy a franchise. I will 100% go back.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

Small restaurant but the service was quick. The food was quite tasty. And, I really liked the healthy options. This restaurant is near IKEA for the University of Maryland parents who visit the area.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Staff was friendly and helpful, making recommendations to a first timer. Unfortunately, the sandwich had very little taste.