Columbia Inn at Peralynna
Doubletree.com
US$157
Homewood
US$111
Hampton Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$131
Courtyard by Marriott Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$157
All reviewsb bbed and breakfastcrackersfrench toastmade to order breakfasttempurpedic bedquick tournooks and cranniescommon areasnext morningboutique hotelrose petalscookiesbagelsother gueststhird floorhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2006

The staff and grounds are wonderful and the value is great.

Stayed: May 2006
3  Thank rebecca H
Laurel, Md
Reviewed 2 June 2005

My wife and I had their Romantic Getaway for a weekend with dinner, breakfast in bed and all the trimmings. It was one of the most amazing experiences we have ever had. The food was prepared just for us and was wonderful. We were treated royally and could not have had a more perfect two nights. The staff was great. What a Deal!

Stayed: March 2005
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Boston, Mass
Reviewed 8 October 2004

Lovely architecture, world class service, and they absolutely deserve their newest ratings of "Best in US", Best in North America" as well as # 1 in Columbia. Food was extraordinary- we had an"oh wow" candle light dinner where every course was better than the last!
We are looking foward to our next visit for my birthday.

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Astoria, NY
Reviewed 31 January 2004

The house not only provides a comfy, cozy atmosphere but the most vibrant and attentive staff I have encountered in years. The owners prepare breakfast and the manager kept me plump on sweets and coffee, brought right to my room (with full service cable) where I lounged for a weekend of rest and relaxation. I would go out of my way to stay there again.

9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 July 2002

It was our home while our builder delayed our construction work.
It was a special place for us - not just because it was well decorated,nicely kept ,spacious accomadtion but it was special because of David & Cynthia - they were the gracious host - we felt like we were visiting some loving frineds.

13  Thank A TripAdvisor Member