SpringHill Suites Columbia
US$134
US$114
DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$157
US$113
ExtendedStay
US$113
Hilton Garden Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$123
US$134
US$114
Homewood
Courtyard by Marriott Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$146
All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast areasitting areabagelsfavorite hotelfree breakfastmini fridgeroom was spaciousthe general managerindoor poolwonderful staynice propertyeasy accesssoccer tournamentclean hotelking bedgreat room
Reviewed 12 March 2013

We stayed there this weekend, and have nothing but great things to say. We chose the hotel for the reviews and great rate as we were going to a friend's housewarming party and didn't need a ton of amenities.

The king suite has a large sectional couch in a living area separated by a desk with a floor to ceiling section that opens up to the bedroom. There is one bathroom with a small sink and toilet, and the other with a vanity sink and shower. The flat screen is on a swivel so it can be easily seen from the bed or couch. The bed was very comfortable.

Staff was incredibly nice. They have a small "market" by the front desk with beer, wine, snacks, water, ice cream and frozen foods like stouffers mac and cheese, pizza and pot pies (all rooms have fridge and microwave). The free breakfast has something for everyone from yogurt, fresh fruit, sausage, waffles, muffins, etc...it was all really good.

Across the street is a shopping center with KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, an Exxon convenience store and I think a Chinese restaurant, and just a mile or so away are several other restaurants (and Bertucci's delivers there).

I can't think of another hotel in this price range I've been so happy with. We actually debated staying another night just to relax because it was comfortable, quiet and very clean!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Right from the moment we called to book a room to the moment we checked out - our experience was one word awesome!

We have been travelling across the states for a couple of weeks now on a family vacation. So the excitement of hotel stays with our young kids (5/8yr) was wearing off. When we arrived here - what a refreshing experience! The hotel was very new age, the room was huge and very well layed out - giving everyone their space to relax for a good nights sleep.

An hour after arriving we received a call asking if we had all we needed and were satisfied with our room - yes & yes!!

After a swim and great sleep ...

Breakfast was included - and delicious! Everyone in our family loved the food !

In summary - this hotel was refreshing to stay at not just because of the new age look - but because their whole team demonstrated how much they cared!

Thanks - you have the bar high for our future stays!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2013

It's always nice to encounter a friendly face after a long day of travel, meetings, and still more to do after that. I checked in around 4PM. I didn't catch the name of the gentleman at the front desk, but he was a really nice guy and very helpful. He saw I was pretty wiped out and he directed me to the fresh brewed coffee near the registration desk. Man, that was just what I needed. He asked me what my plans were for dinner and showed me a drawer full of menus from places that deliver. And then he gave me a coupon for a free app from one of them. I told him about a place someone had recommended. He didn't know the place off hand, but came over to me after about ten minutes with information he had looked up and printed out for me. I think that kind of customer focus goes above and beyond and truly deserves the label "excellent".

I saw three different front desk crews during my stay and they were all very nice and helpful. Even the maintenance man inquired about my day.

The room was very nice. It was contemporary and the bed was very comfortable. I didn't do anything in it but sleep, but I slept like a baby

The only negative I have for the hotel is that while there are restaurants nearby, there are none within a short walk. It's just a touch isolated. But that, in and of itself, is a pretty small thing.

I'm headed back in a couple of weeks. I'll be staying there again.

Hope this helps.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2013

Went here on business and was very impressed with the size of the room and the cleanliness of the hotel. There are restaurants in a plaza across the street and plenty of other eating establishments near by. There is a complimentary breakfast from 6-9:30am and a pool. The only negative I saw was that none of the fitness equipment was in working order and I like to exercise. If that doesn't matter than I would highly recommend this hotel for business travel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2012

I stayed one night for Christmas Eve. The hotel was very contemporary and was tucked away with a Hampton Inn next to it. Rhonda welcomed us at the desk when myself and my family of 4 arrived. She was very upbeat and nice! The room was well appointed and spacious. The breakfast was fantastic, with everything you could want. I cannot wait to come back for another visit!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family