Hampton Inn Columbia
Hilton Garden Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$162
GardenInn.com
US$180
US$191
US$156
ExtendedStay
US$113
DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$155
Doubletree.com
US$225
US$141
SpringHill Suites
Courtyard by Marriott Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$270
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanellicott cityconvenient locationnice hotelrecommend this hotelwould stay here againoff the highwayvisiting familyyogurtindoor poolgreat roomthe breakfast areaeasy accesscookiesgreat place to stay
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Clean rooms and great service in the hotel. The free breakfast is good. Plenty of parking and great restaurants with 5-10 mins of the motel. Would stay their again in the future. Thanks again for the great service. Its located only 15 - 20 mins from the Inner habor.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amanda B, Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

TripAdvisor Guest,
Thanks so much for providing your feedback with regards to your most recent stay. I’m so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy yourself. You’ll have to try out the pool area when you come back for your next trip to the Inner Harbor!

Kind regards, Kristian

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The bed and pillows are comfy and the room was clean with a bit of an small to it. But the breakfast was sub-par with hardy any fruit and what fruit they had was mangled. They didn't really seem to care about that experience. The slamming of the doors starting in the wee hours of the morning was annoying. I'm amazed hotels such as the Hilton chain doesn't put pads or do something to eliminate this issue, it's really annoying.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amanda B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Mr. Fazz ,
Thank you for sharing your experience and we so much appreciate you being here at our hotel.I am sorry to hear that the Breakfast was satisfactory and that you were disturbed during your stay. We are looking into how we can tone down some of the noise that can occur .I do appreciate your comments about the beds and I would love to have the chance to welcome you back in the near future so we may provide you with a more typical Hampton Inn experience.

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Excellent location for Columbia visitors. Easy access from Route 100. Restaurants, bookstores, Mall, food markets all within a few minute drive. Room and hotel services were excellent as well. Make sure you check out Wegman's on Snowden River Parkway.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amanda B, Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Guest,

It was wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay and I am so glad you found our hotel convenient as it is so close to Route 100 which has access to every major highway in Columbia. If there is anything we can ever do to assist you when you visit us again, please let us know and it will be our pleasure to oblige.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

After driving 4 hours out of a 7 hour trip, we started to look for a hotel. I pulled into Hampton Inn, Columbia MD at 11:00 p.m. at night with my wife and two daughters ages 5 and 7 on our way to the beach. The clerk seen my problem and was very helpful. He went out of his way to accommodate us. The customer service won me over, even before I seen the great room and amenities.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Richard K,

I greatly appreciate the positive feedback regarding your recent experience with our hotel. Our team is committed to ensuring guests receive outstanding service, amenities and a great experience.

Safe Travels

Reviewed 13 June 2014

After checkout I realized that I left my new jacket in the closet. I called the hotel later on the same day I checked out to have them locate my jacket. I was told that the room had not been rented at all later that day. and they could not locate the jacjet nor had the housekeeping department turned a jacket in..My guess is that someone in that hotel has my jacket. I will remember this incident the next time I need to rent a hotel room. Dishonesty is a game changer.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David A
Amanda B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

David A,

I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had following your stay with us. I appreciate your speed in bringing this opportunity to me and allowing me to follow up with our security and housekeeping department, ensuring that you and future guests are taken care of. If I can assist you further, certainly let me know. Thank you.

Best Wishes,