“Awesome Hotel”

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Columbia
Chesterfield, MI
“Awesome Hotel”
Reviewed 2 July 2006

My boss' secretary booked this hotel for me. She did me a HUGE favor that I didn't even realize! I had never been to the Baltimore area before and did not know what to expect. IT WAS GREAT! Complimentary high-speed Internet in the room was one of the many amenities (and a must for the business traveler). The staff was friendly and courteous even in the wee hours of the morning. The breakfast buffet was a great convenience and they even have breakfast to go if you don't have time to sit and eat. The only drawback was that I did not have a rental car, and the only two restaurants in walking distance are Chick-fil-A and Bob Evans.

The rooms were extremely clean and well furnished. The beds were spectacular and the maids (whom I never saw, I think they are invisible) kept the rooms spotless. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone. I've stayed at motels that cost twice this much, and was never treated so well or made to feel so at ease.

• Stayed June 2006, travelled on business
2 Thank igor948

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Glen Ridge, New Jersey
Reviewed 5 September 2004

The Hampton Inn is a great place to stay at. There is Breakfast inb the morning. The pool and hot tub is great! The rooms where wonderful.

5 Thank KenVic
USA
Reviewed 4 May 2004

I have been traveling to Columbia for 4 years now, several times a year for 5 days at a time each trip. I have tried just about every hotel in the area. After staying at this Hampton Inn, I'll never go to any other hotel unless it is full! First, the friendly people will go out of their way to help you. Second, they have free DSL (that actually works!) in every room. Third - full cable (need I say more?), not just 8 channels of local stations plus CNN! Fourth, clean rooms and I mean really clean (they even have free snacks and water waiting in the room when you check in.). Finally, the free breakfast in the morning is outstanding. My only fear is that too many people may find out about this hotel and I won't be able to get a room in the future. However, these people do such a great job and there are some greatly lesser hotels nearby, I feel a duty to my fellow travelers to let them know about this hotel!

14 Thank Randy_the_Tester
Travellers also viewed these Columbia hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia / South
DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia
Sonesta ES Suites Columbia
Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia
Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel
Extended Stay America - Columbia - Columbia Parkway

Been to Hampton Inn Columbia? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Columbia

#3 Business Hotel in Columbia
#6 Romantic Hotel in Columbia
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Columbia 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Columbia Hotel Columbia