“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The Royal Taj is the real deal in Indian food! The buffet is not to be missed and make sure you get some of their Chai tea. Oh and don't miss the freshly made dosas as they are incredible and when they have the gajar halwa save room it is delicious. The owner Bindha Singh makes you feel welcome and like you are part of the family. Be prepared to wait because there is always a line, but it is SO worth it!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My friend was a longtime skeptic of Indian cuisine but upon eating at Royal Taj, she was converted into an Indian cuisine enthusiast. I went with her and could clearly see why. The restaurant is very clean and comfortable, we were greeted upon arrival and sat immediately to our booth. I am not terribly familiar with Indian dishes so I decided to try a little bit of everything and did not regret it! The chai tea latte was exceptional and so was the rice pudding dessert! For a family of four, the bill was a tad bit pricey but totally worth it given the frequency of eating Indian food! If you are in the area, it's a must try!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

For a restaurant in a strip mall, this place is a stand out. The restaurant was busy but we had reservations and were seated immediately. The staff was exceptional- they did not rush you through dinner. The food was the best Indian food we have had since London and the price was very reasonable.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was the best Indian Food I have had in a while. I had the Tiki Masala Salmon and my wife had the Tiki Masala Chicken. Both were delicious as were the sauces and bread that was served before the meal. The manager even came over and comped me a glass of wine for no particular reason. Service was very prompt and they never let my water glass get down to less than half! If I lived here this would be one of my regular nights out. Our entrees were both between $15 and $20.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

The good was wonderful! Samosas tasty, roti buttery and the mixed grilled meats sizzling hot at the table with tons of flavor. This place is fit for fine dining yet kid friendly. My husband and I arrived with our very active two year old and they greeted us very nicely holding all doors open. Eager to eat they waited on us hand and foot it seemed that way anyway. The head waiter ( I guess that's what he's called) came over a few times to make small talk, check on my son and even brought him over a drink. Well the drink was so good ( mango, milk, sugar) smoothie that he drank it in about five minutes flat. The waiters seemed to know the menu and had plenty of recommendations for ordering "plenty" for the table and not too much. We will be going back again really soon. I would totally recommend going to their brunch buffet to sample some of the many dishes they offer. The buffet samples change daily.