“With Friends for Sunday Brunch Buffet!!”
Review of Flavors of India

Flavors of India
Ranked #31 of 283 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: RT.175
Description: The newest Indian restaurant in Howard County.
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Good selection of both North & South Indian dishes. Reasonably priced. Enough seating. Service was a bit slow due to under-staff. But overall a good experience!

Reviewed 26 November 2017

A group of us tried this restaurant once more hoping that we would have a different experience than the last time, but we did not. The wait staff always seem pre-occupied and are not attentive. The dishes this time did not have much flavor and non of our meals had spice to them. It was rather disappointing.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

This was the first time we had been to Flavors of India in a while. I remember it being pretty good before, but it has gotten a lot better. The lunch buffet was quite extensive, with more choices than most Indian restaurants. Everything was delicious! The service was friendly and attentive, too. The price is very reasonable. The buffet includes chai tea. Flavors of India is a little bit off the beaten path from most Columbia restaurants, but it is worth it.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

My daughter and I stopped in yesterday for an early dinner and were very well treated. We arrived about 4:30 PM, a half hour before opening, and found the doors locked. The staff opened the doors for us, greeted us warmly and, after explaining the situation, seated us and allowed us to pass the time with (and here is where my ignorance of the cuisine comes in), a basket of large thin round crackers and a trio of indescribably delicious sauces. After some friendly conversation with the staff, we ordered our meals and were in Heaven. While my daughter is relatively familiar with Indian cuisine, I am simply a hungry Italian guy. So I ordered the Goat Biryani with the Mulligatawny soup and was very well pleased with my choice. My daughter had the Mushroom Masala, and both entrees were spiced to perfection. We couldn't say enough about the food and the service and will be sure to return.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We've been going here for several years, largely because we tried it with a Local Flavors (like Groupon) voucher and liked it. After not going for several months we went in recently with another Local Flavors voucher and noticed that things were somewhat different. The Palak Chaat that we loved was quite a different rendition than before - not as good we thought, in fact not close. My wife LOVED the butter chicken and I thought what I had was ok, but not great. A couple of weeks later I went with a friend for the lunch buffet and thought it was quite good both in terms of variety and in terms of taste and availability late in the lunch period. Will probably go back but we were put off because they wouldn't accept our Local Flavor voucher for dinner. Evidently the place changed hands a few months ago and they had some dispute with the Local Flavors people. That was a downer.