“as expected”

Hilton Garden Inn Columbia
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed 12 August 2013

this was a business stay for me. it was exactly what i expected as a hotel. nice breakfast, clean rooms, internet worked fine and staff was great. We used the bar a bit in the evening. Bartender was friendly and fun for our group. Only downside i noticed was the quality of furniture by the fireplace. it was ready for to be replaced.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Very nice and clean facility. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful with all our needs. In close walking distance to a couple of places to eat and a gas/convenience store right next door. Would definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2013

The hotel was beautiful. The room was great. But I had a problem with checking in with an unreasonable long line wait, the pre order romance package I had paid for was unknown to the staff, and even though I had a coupon from the hotel for 2 free breakfasts I was still charged full price. I did not complain because I was on my anniversaryy and did not want to ruin my weekend with my wife. As nice as the hotel was I probabaly won't stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I checked in on a Saturday evening and was greeted by two young ladies. From check in too the end of my stay the front office staff were amazing. The only down fall to my stay was we went down for breakfast at 945 am with a large party and the chef says we close at 10. Ok check you watch and serve us. This person should have never opened their mouth and needs to never inform a guest until its after closing time. You are hired to cook. The interesting part was there was 2 other guest seated in the dinning area

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

When I'm in the Columbia area, my boyfriend and I stayed here previously because we liked to walk to Victoria gastro pub and the pool/hot tub was quite nice... However, this time we went to the fitness center and it was a mess! Was very disappointed because everything else was great. Both treadmills didn't work, there was trash and empty plastic bottles every where and used pool towels hanging on all the equipment and no cups for the water. I think the only electronics that worked was the tv...

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I arrived at the hotel quite early and I was able to check-in with no problem. The hotel staff was very friendly and quite helpful. I had a suite (included a small kitchen area) which was very spacious. And the bathroom was quite large. Although I did not partake in the buffet breakfast, friends told me it was quite a nice variety. All-in-all, I enjoyed my stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Very clean and staff are professional and friendly. Convenient to Baltimore without staying downtown. Nice area with plenty of stores and restaurants. I would recommend this hotel. I checked in a little early and this was not a problem at all. Which I appreciated greatly.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family