Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia
US$191
US$180
DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$156
ExtendedStay
Hilton Garden Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$141
SpringHill Suites
US$174
US$140
Courtyard by Marriott Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$270
Orbitz.com
All reviewsolive gardenbob evansbasketball courtcul de sacfull kitchenbedroom suiteliving areahome away from homeoutdoor poolgas stationbreakfast and dinnera great place to stayrestaurants in walking distanceoatmealstaff was very friendlyconvenient locationfree breakfast
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I normally stay at Homewood Suites while in Columbia area for tech training, but it was booked the first two of three nights of my trip. Luckily, there was an opening on the final night. Their breakfast and dinners are a bonus, and there's a few chain restaurants just a short walk away if you want something different and don't have the energy to deal with rush hour traffic. The gas station is nearby too for gassing up your rental car before returning to BWI airport.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My mom and I stayed here for my son's graduation. I live about 5 minutes away, but wanted her to have a comfortable place to spend time and I moved in there as well. The Homewood Suites Columbia is awesome ! I can't say enough about the comfort of our suite, the common facilities or the service. Our suite faced the main road which has several restaurants on it and is active all day so it may have been a little louder than a room at the back of the hotel, however, I want to urge you to request one of the front rooms. We had a lot of fun watching the comings and goings at the hotel, which was packed for graduations, weddings (saw a bride in the elevator) and sports tournaments. Some of the highlights were: terrific manager's reception one night with a great, full meal, pool and spa with plenty of outdoor seating, helpful hotel staff. I won't mention several minor items which would detract from my overall impression, however, both my mom and I noted independently that the "all day coffee service" was often cold. I urge you to stay at the Homewood Suites when in the area. I have had visitors stay at close by hotels for about the same price (our price was lower as we booked more consecutive nights) but I will book them in this hotel from now on!

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the front of the hotel if you don't mind a little noise, but would enjoy watching the activity. Rooms at the back appears to be very quiet. The hotel must be in the airport flight line and we enjoyed watching the planes fly over.
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

What a great hotel this is. Super nice staff and very clean too. We have stayed at various suites hotels previously and this is possibly the best for families and business stays.

Access to DC Capital area was easy and tool around 45 mins in off peak traffic (if there is such a thing in DC).

As with a lot of hotels the walls are a little thin and so you can enjoy your neighbors a little more than you may wish, though this did not detract from our enjoyment at all. We will definitely be back again.

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This was our first experience at this hotel. The suite was perfect, more than we expected. We would come back here again and use it to the fullest capacity. Breakfasts were wonderful, different each day. Staff was friendly but not intrusive.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was our first time staying at a Homewood suites. We were very pleased. The beds were very comfy. The room was clean. I loved the full fridge! We were there for a soccer tournement for Memorial Day weekend. The kids loved the pool which was very clean and played a lot on the basketball court. The breakfast was crowded but food was good. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: we had room 405 which was top corner room away from everyone. Quiet