“Another Awesome Self-Service Frozen Yogurt Eatery”
Review of Yogi Castle

Yogi Castle
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Columbia
Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

OK, I've gone a bit overboard on these places, but I am head over heels in love with SSFY (Self-Serve Frozen Yogurt) establishments. I am driving (literally) my family crazy trying to hunt these down in whatever city or town we happen to be visiting. And, to my great pleasure, there are hundreds of them popping up all over the place under different brand names and the Yogi Castle well fits the bill.

We tried six flavors and several toppings; the Red Velvet was my wife's favorite. It was a toss up for me between the coconut and the fresh Georgia peach. When I'm in the mood for something with a crunch, I often opt for the coconut and add dark chocolate with almonds for an improvised Almond Joy. The place was spotless with about 12 flavor options and tons of toppings. Best part is you can create your own recognizable or personal flavor and texture combinations.

Another Fro-yo! favorite!

Reviewed 21 August 2012

This is for Yogi Castle's newest location in Columbia, Maryland. Went here on a Saturday and it was packed. They have various yogurt flavors along the wall, numbering about 7. The yogurt is creamy and cool. Lots of fresh fruit and candy toppings to choose from. They also have caramel and chocolate sauces. Prices are comparable to similar establishments. The decor is simple modern with bright colors. Plenty of parking.