Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia / South
Hilton Garden Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$162
GardenInn.com
US$236
DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$155
Homewood
US$141
SpringHill Suites
US$161
Courtyard by Marriott Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$259
Hotels.com
US$113
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront desknewer hotelcomplimentary breakfastup to dateking suiteeasy accessindoor pooldesk staffexcellent hotelnice propertyoatmealgreat place to staypleasant stayrooms are cleanwould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areafitness center
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Everything was clean, staff exceptionally friendly. Reasonable room rates. Would definitely recommend and would stay again. We were on 2nd floor next to elevator and never heard noise all night as usual near the elevator. Very convenient to I-95. Maybe 5 min away.

• Stayed: May 2014
Chuck C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia / South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

joynlife,

Thank you for your kind words and comments regarding the team friendly staff and convenience to I-95.

As you know, we are conveniently located about equidistant from both Baltimore and DC! Very convenient for a headquarters for visiting the sights and attractions in the area.

Please come back and see us again. Thanks for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The best staff on the planet. I felt right at home. I was treated well, with personal attention. I enjoyed the pleasant atmosphere. The hotel is convenient to Ellicott City and BWI. Easy, nice, clean and affordable. Super sweet people made my stay excellent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Josie W,

I am so glad that you felt so comfortable with our team! I would agree with you regarding the staff, definitely one of the best that I have worked with! Thank you for acknowledging them.

The Columbia area is convenient to alot of different sights, busineses and the Airport.

Thanks for taking teh time to complete a review. Hope we can have you with us again.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I recently stayed at the Hampton in Delaware in order to attend a music festival. The hotel was clean, staff very helpful and friendly and my room was fantastic. The rates were very inexpensive for such a great hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

jonathonp208,

Thanks for your review. I am not too sure if this was for our hotel or the hotel in Delaware. Which ever it was, I know that either of us appreciate your willingness to complete a review and post positive comments.

Thanks again. Chuck Chandler, General Manager

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Hotel is new and rooms are clean. The staff is very professional. The TV has every station including BRAVO and LOGO so if a frequent traveler you can keep up with all your Television programming. Free breakfast which has nice variety and good food.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Philip R,

Great thoughts regarding the TV channel selection. Others have made the comments, though I really never paid much attention to the selection. Thanks fopr acknowleding the broader selection than most Hamptons.

We are proud of the service team as well. Many are students at the local Community College in their Hospitality program and they do an excellent job in preparing the kids.

The free breakfast is a pillar of the Brand and we have made several changes recently to help guests enjoy the breakfast a little more.

Thanks for choosing us and I hope you are able to stay with us when your travels bring you back to Columbia.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Room seemed pretty clean, nice lobby, free breakfast always a plus! Elevators were a bit too nauseating in how they moved, which is odd. Bathroom could gave been a little more clean, the base of toilet needed more attention. And toilet was almost a little too close to shower and sink, but otherwise, great stay! Comfy beds!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

cattinthehatt,

Thanks for you review and comments on the cleanliness of your bathroom and the elevator. We take these comments seriously and address them as a team appropriately.

I am glad you enjoyed the bed. The Hilton Perfect Sleetper bed and Mattress Pad and awesome!

If you would like, p[lease reach out with the dates of your stay and room number so that we can use your experience as a training opportunity with our team. I can be reached at chuck.chandler@hilton.com. Thanks.