Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia / South
Homewood
US$157
US$141
SpringHill Suites
Hampton Inn Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$131
Courtyard by Marriott Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$202
All reviewsfront desknewer hotelcomplimentary breakfastup to dateking suiteeasy accessindoor pooldesk staffexcellent hotelnice propertyoatmealgreat place to staypleasant stayrooms are cleanwould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areafitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I feel very comfortable staying several days in a row at this hotel. The staff is very friendly. The breakfast is fresh, well attended, and provides a fine start for my long days. I return to this hotel whenever I can be in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Chuck C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia / South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

MDtraveler51,

Thanks for taking the time to review our Hamtopn Inn and Suites Columbia, MD.

Thanks for your loyalty! We do have a great team who love our guests, especially those that stay oftern. Ben does a great job with the weekday breakfast as well.

We appreciate you and look forward to having you back with us.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This hotel was so accommodating to our lacrosse team. The boys had a good, healthy breakfast each morning before heading out for their tournament games. The pool was really enjoyed by all after a long, hot day. And the hotel provided space for team meetings. Plus, the rooms were very attractive and had plenty of space for everyone's gear. All in all, the perfect hotel for our wants and needs.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Mercermom3,

Thanks for the great review! We love our teams!!!

The Hampton Brand and our Hampton Inn and Suites Columbia are well designed for youth sports teams. All of the amenities work well for gathering at the communal table, the pool for relaxing after games, the business center for parents and free wifi. Who could ask for more.... oh yea, the breakfsat too!

Glad our friends from Washington State could enjoy themselves... Hope to have you back again.

Chuck Chandler, General Manager
(dare I say, Go Cougs!?! - I am a WSU Grad)

Reviewed 8 July 2014

After staying in some so-so hotels over summer lacrosse season this one was so refreshing! Think I even forgot to do my usual check for bedbugs. Room was immaculate, even the carpet. Wifi work great, breakfast was good - enough healthy choices to get my lax player going for her first game. Actually struggling right now to find a decent hotel for a tournament near Toms River NJ and checking if there are any Hamptons in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chuck C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia / South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Coleen K,

the kind words about your recent stay. I hope you are able to find a hotel in NJ that is similar to ours and the experiences you had here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Columbia/South. Hamptons generally offer very consistent experiences. Best of luck.

As noted previously, we work awfully hard to be able to meet dietary requirements for many types of people. I am glad you and your LAX player were able to enjoy our breakfast.

The housekeeping team is doing a great job and is really focused on trying to take care of the little things to aviod. Cleanliness is a basic, I am glad you found your room to be so immaculate, that is what you should be able to expect....

Please come back and see us when the tournament(s) bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Every single staff member went the 'extra mile' to ensure that I have a fabulous stay. Really pleased I stayed there with easy access (a short drive away) from great eateries. Love the snack shop near the reception counter. I thought breakfasts offered something for everyone (including myself needing gluten-free)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Cathy S,

Boy am I glad to hear what a great experience you had at our Hampton Inn and Suites in Columbia, MD.

We have a great team and it sounds like they exceeded all your expectations. We are convenient to many restaurants and major roadways. I am glad you were able to enjoy the restaurants in particular.

Our breakfast team has tried very hard to be sensitive of dietary restrictions many guests have. Gluten free items are something they have focused on in particular and it's great to hear that they was able to exceed your expectations.

Thanks for the review and for staying with us!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Room was ok this trip but was much better on previous visits to this hotel. This one seemed small as compared to previous rooms I have had at this hotel. Funny thing was I reserved the same type room each time...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Paul H,

Thanks for reviewing the Hampton Inn and Suites Columbia/South.

As much as we try to accomodate room type requests, some times when the hotel is running high occupancy or if certain types of groups are in-house we are not able to fulfill all requests. The largest rooms we have are the suites and are very comfortable for individuals staying alone or families.

Please feel free to reach out and let me or one of the Front Desk team members know the next time you are in the area and we will do what we can to assist you and make sure you get what you request. If you are a Hilon HHonors member, we may have upgraded you based on avialbliltiy and the last time you were here, the larger room was not available,

I apologize for the inconvenience.. We all look forward to seeing that your requests are accommodated oin the future. Thank you for staying with us.