“Great Thai food at good prices”
Review of Bangkok Delight - CLOSED

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Thai food at good prices”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I have been to this restaurant many times when visiting my family in Maryland. I can always count on consistent food service. The spring rolls are WONDERFUL and very big. I enjoy the Pad Thai Chicken - it is sweet and saucy. I don't stray too far on a Thai menu, but my family enjoys the curry, the basil chicken, the sweet and sour chicken, and the fried rice. The sticky rice and fried bananas are good as well, although the "non-Thai" desserts are just ok (I think they are frozen pies with slices cut out). Great for lunch, dinner, family get-together, or business.

• Visited February 2013

Sykesville, MD
“We keep coming back”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

The best Thai restaurant in Maryland so far. Been here dozens of times for small and large parties. Service excellent. The food is modified per your desired spiciness. Large variety of choices. Each curry dish a different flavor and delicious. Highly recommend and will continue to visit.

• Visited September 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Pretty good but certainly not the best”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Pretty good but certainly not the best Thai food we've had. We did like the calamari but will make the trek down to Tara Thai in Vienna, VA for our favorite Thai food.

• Visited August 2013
Columbia, Maryland
“My 2nd favorite restaurant”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

My favorite is next door. This restaurant has incredible Lemon Grass Soup. Their Pad Thai is to die for. I'm not into curries but my wife is. She loves all their curries. Price is very reasonable.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank BillyD53
Frederick, Maryland
“There is nothing like good Thai food and this was nothing like good Thai food!”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

The food was a Thai fake-out. All the vegetables were Western, the sauces were bland. Ginger Beef with green peppers and green beans is not even close to Thai. Tom Yum Kai (coconut milk, lemongrass soup with chicken had no Thai flavor. No telling seaonings like galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, etc.were in the soup. This food is only for people who want Thai style food, not Thai food. It was lousy!!
Plus the wait staff was clueless. Water was not refilled unless asked for, then, the waiter dropped my glass of water on my plate. I got a little wet but it was an accident, no harm done, but my plate had a puddle of water in it and I was not brought a new one until I asked for one. What a disappointment. I will not be returning.

• Visited June 2013