“Great service”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Alexandria, Virginia
“Great service”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I had dinner here last night with my sister and brother in law, and without a doubt, the service is the best part. The chicken satay is a must. We have never come here without ordering it! We also had the crab rangoon which are delicious, and I decided to try something new, the hunan manor delight. The description in the menu tells you nothing, since it is in a "unique sauce", I spent the whole time trying to figure out what it was. It tasted like honey and ginger maybe? It was good, don't get me wrong, but I should have stuck with what I normally get, the meatless general tso's chicken. They have the best vegetarian selection! In any case, this restaurant is a regular in our rotation, and I am looking forward to going back. The prices are very reasonable!

• Visited June 2014

.Nyc
“Attentive service, good food.”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

After reading some negative reviews, I still decided to yet Hunan's Restaurant and was not disappointed by the service, food and portions. I would definitely revisit.

• Visited May 2014
Columbia, Maryland
“Always EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hunan Manor is a columbia tradition! It is by far the BEST Chinese Restaurant I have ever eaten at. The service is always top notch. The food of course is always top notch! My boyfriend comes and visits me from Northern VA and we always have to eat at Hunan Manor! He is a vegetarian and he says its the BEST TOFU ever! So thank-You Hunan Manor for being one of the best restaurants ever!

• Visited May 2014
Lexington, South Carolina
“"Average"”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I only did "to go" order, however, nothing special. I got 2 egg rolls, although I ordered spring rolls. I didn't know until I go back to my hotel. They were "average." Also got Wonton soup. Again, average. The restaurant seemed nice enough, staff a little "aloof."

• Visited April 2014
Dayton, MD
“Best Chinese restaurant in Columbia, MD”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great menu, excellent prep, pretty & delicious. Excellent duck. Like the fish tanks & comfortable furniture. Lots of Chinese people eat here, always a good sign.

Visited January 2014