“Great for romantic dinner”

Iron Bridge Wine Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Bridge Wine Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 261 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Columbia, Maryland
“Great for romantic dinner”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The food is great. the wine selection is very good. The only issue is that you have to make a reservation.

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Columbia, Maryland
“Small neighborhood restaurant”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We have been to Iron Bridge several times and have always been pleased. If they have scallops on the menu, definitely order them. We're not wine connoisseurs so we usually ask for recommendations which have usually been good. But, what I like most is the creme brûlée which is the best I've had anywhere...there is chocolate ganache on the bottom! It's to die for! We like to go there for a special night out not necessarily for a special occasion. They do sometimes have fixed price offerings which are a good buy.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Lynn S
Columibia, MD
“A unique treat”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The restaurant is located in a semi-bucolic setting overlooking a large farm. Went with friends for a birthday lunch. The restaurant has two dining areas. It was a cool rainy day so we pick the room that had the fireplace going which made a cozy setting. The menu was small but had a variety of salads and sandwiches from which to choose. I choose a grilled vegetable with goat cheese which I thought was excellent. My friends had grilled cheese with bacon and another had the turkey sandwich which they thought were very good. The service was prompt and our waiter was attentive but not intrusive. I don't go there very often but when I do, it's a unique treat.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank watssyl
Warrenton, Virginia
“The Bridge Keeps Getting Better”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My wife and I have enjoyed Iron Bridge for years with a monthly date night. We really appreciate their recent shift to "The Bridge" w/ a focus on local produce and wine. Although the menu is limited, the wine selection is vast and the frequent specialty dinners are not to be missed. The staff is first class with exceptional service and personalized tailoring of the menu. Every night has a little something different with our favorites being pasta night, wine paired meals and 5 for 5 happy hour with trivia. The quality of the food (always good) is now approaching gourmet.

Enjoy!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kevin S
Callicoon, New York
“Wine bar and restaurant”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Limited menu, fair selection of wines. The fish of the day turned out to be last Thursday's fish, absolutely terrible. I left it and quietly ate the veges; but the waiter asked about the entree. When I told him the problem, he promptly brought me a different entree. But the bill came, and I was charged for BOTH entrees - and the waiter had vanished. We won't go back there for a LONG time.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank 69WorldTraveler
IBWC-MD, General Manager at Iron Bridge Wine Company, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear 69worldtraveler,

Thanks for your review of The Bridge. I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner but I must have overlooked your review when I last checked our Trip Advisor reviews.

I was glad to hear that your poor entree was replaced quickly but obviously disheartened to hear that you were charged incorrectly. This is certainly not how we operate our business. The fact that your server was not available concerns me most as this is something that should never happen.

I want to thank you again for your honest review; it is only with feedback from our guests that we can hope to improve. I will use your feedback when chatting with my staff in upcoming meetings.

If you would contact me at the restaurant I would love the opportunity to discuss your experience further. Please contact me at vince@ironbridgewines.com

Regards,